What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered one of those GripIt Rite training aids from amazon for $10.

R11 irons 4-aw and bushnell patriot pack non slope edition

Ghost Spider... finally.

Enjoy it! I love mine! I'm so confident inside 15 ft now that I think I should make more than I miss

Just picked up a dozen pink B330-RXs and then put a NDMC on my PW to see how I like it.

I thought they werent available until October 1st? Where did you get them?

Picked up a putter that I've been eyeballing for a while. The Corza Ghost 43" belly putter. This thing rolls like a champ!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

PGA SS (women's section)

Well excuse me Mr. I live near the greatest place on earth. Some of us bums dont have those around by us...lol I will stop at GS on my way home and take a look.

I bought a dozen Pink B330RX's today

Set of Nike VR split cavitys irons. Thanks to fellow THP'er. I can't wait till they get here.

Got my Bushnell V2 and a bunch of Puma gear in the mail today. YAY!

Bought a sleeve of Srixon Z-Star's. I am now a big fan.

Don't know if it classifies as a buy but traded in my Mizuno JPX800 driver for a 910H and a midsize Winn Triple Line PCI putter grip.

Way to go Spank.. I know you were looking at the 910H for a while now... glad that driver proved to be useful..lol

Well excuse me Mr. I live near the greatest place on earth. Some of us bums dont have those around by us...lol I will stop at GS on my way home and take a look.

Haha if by greatest place on earth you mean overpriced golf then sure. GS should carry them too (I prefer them over PGA SS because of the staff)

Callaway golf shoes and Adidas running shoes er I mean walking shoes for me.......

Pair of Nike Dri Fit golf shorts.

Nike had some good looking 20XI ski/toboggan hats. Not sure how well they will sell down here, but they looked cool.

I purchsed a Flip Ultra HD (3rd Generation) Camcorder with 2 hr for $77.99. Gonna use it for my WITB Video Edition plus my MC 2.0 Entry Video, if I decide to enter. Not sure yet. I know the first one is what brought me to THP. Everyone know's I want to, however it just may not be feasible after going to the outing so we will see what the entries entitle and the dates...

Anyone know of a good tripod to get that will help on the course? One that is flexible! and can be put anywhere. I seen a few on BestBuy.com but not sure of the durability. Anyone have one they recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back