What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the golfshot app which is sick but I wanted one mainly for the range and when my battery on my Iphone is pooh pooh.

Can you swap batteries on Iphones? I bought 2 spare ones for my G2 for this reason haha.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

iPhone batteries are imbedded so short answer is no.. There some cases and recharge packs available though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got a dozen bridgestone e6's and my footjoys came in the other day

Bought an Odyssey Marxman X-Act Chipping wedge for (hopefully) getting those pitch and run shots closer to the hole for a 1 putt, and a dozen E6 balls.

Found a set of Mizuno JPX 800 PROs at a good price and got them yesterday. Raining so hard all day long I couldn't get out yesterday, but got out for a quick 18 this morning and they are sweeter than in the store/launch booth. Now to do some range work with them and see how we do!!

Can you swap batteries on Iphones? I bought 2 spare ones for my G2 for this reason haha.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Nope, my battery is usualy good, but sometimes I have some heavy use and hit the course late. Thats when it will be low.

Had been waiting for the Mizuno R12 wedges to come out. Called the local distributor and the dude said they probably won't have it until 2012. So I went to the shop and picked up another Cleveland CG16 in 56*. I love my 52* and wouldn't mind having the same wedge for 56* at all, just that the R12 looks sexier.

iPing putter app cradle

iPing putter app cradle

Cool! Look forward to checking that out.... hopefully we can get out for a round soon

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bought an Odyssey Marxman X-Act Chipping wedge for (hopefully) getting those pitch and run shots closer to the hole for a 1 putt, and a dozen E6 balls.
Interested to hear your thoughts on that one. My Dad games an old school "chipper" and I have been thinking about grabbing this for him for his birthday.

iPing putter app cradle

Still havent found one around here, may have to check the bay.

Cool! Look forward to checking that out.... hopefully we can get out for a round soon

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah we need to get out soon man.

From the deal of the day thread, I purchased 2 Adidas solid polo shirts... Has anyone's "Shotly Grab Bag" deal of the day arrived yet?

i'm nervous excited for that one to arrive...

+1 should get together soon before it gets to cold

Yeah R11 testing x2. We all need to do the Rock soon. And start praying for sunshine.

I've been wanting to try a high loft driver to see how much the ball flight differs from my 9.5 deg S2 so a snatched an S2 11.5 deg (head + cover only) from the bay for $20. I can use the same shaft and just switch it between the AFT heads to see how they differ. Interesting.

+1 should get together soon before it gets to cold

Dude you can play until it drops below 40 around our way. Plenty of time left for some rock action

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

From the deal of the day thread, I purchased 2 Adidas solid polo shirts... Has anyone's "Shotly Grab Bag" deal of the day arrived yet?

i'm nervous excited for that one to arrive...

I ordered 2.. one arrived today .. just a regular TM Blue and White cap... boo!!

hope my 2nd one is "gold" LOL...

Bought a taylormade spider vicino with one of those HUGE winn grips. Gonna play my first round with it on Friday. Can't wait to try it out.

My course has $2 beers after your round. I bought one of those.

Finally bought my dream SeeMore off eBay a year after falling in love...a Black Gunmetal mFGP2 CS.

Finally bought my dream SeeMore off eBay a year after falling in love...a Black Gunmetal mFGP2 CS.

Sweet purchase Donne. Great looking/feeling putter.

Just picked up a dozen pink B330-RXs and then put a NDMC on my PW to see how I like it.

Ghost Spider... finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back