What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to pick up a dozen of those as well, Seth. I have a $10 off coupon for Dick's. How is the spin in comparison to some of the other premiums you have played?

Well on my trip to trade in some stuff I fell in love with the R9 3 wood. I also got some hats and shoes along with it.

I think I'm going to pick up a dozen of those as well, Seth. I have a $10 off coupon for Dick's. How is the spin in comparison to some of the other premiums you have played?

I am satisfied with the spin. I like them around the greens. Maybe a little more rollout than a 330-S and the Z-Star, but that is my opinion after 1 round. I could see something different tomorrow.

Hawk- if you're looking for some more spin vs. the e6 defiitely try the 330-S. I was getting some nice hop and stops this weekend and I'm not a big spinner of the ball. I'll bring you some for the Outing when we play too. Maybe play the RX's during the front and the 330-S on the back?

Cool. I'm going to try the RX at the outing, but I may jump the gun. Things are so dry around here that the low-spin balls I normally play are not stopping at all. I ended up playing a white Z-star for a few holes yesterday and it was working pretty good for me too.

Hawk- if you're looking for some more spin vs. the e6 defiitely try the 330-S. I was getting some nice hop and stops this weekend and I'm not a big spinner of the ball. I'll bring you some for the Outing when we play too. Maybe play the RX's during the front and the 330-S on the back?

That sounds like a plan. The only reason I didn't consider the S is that I was under the impression it was for higher swing speeds?

Thanks for sharing, btw :)

I did not buy this, but it was a gift from an appreciative member. Almost brand new. This time, it seems hard work and good customer service did not go unnoticed.

newport2msmain.jpg
very nice... :D

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on one of these... hope I get a bonus next month... LoL....

Bought my travel bag today. It's a Bagboy. I ended up getting the floor model for 65.00. Has a very tough and super padded top. I spent a bunch of time shopping online, but in the end, I wanted to see and feel what I was buying, so I went to Dick's. It was a wash when I considered shipping costs.

Just like Hawk bought my Travel Bag yesterday.. T-700 for $60. 30% off. Need a stiff arm! Hopefully this one protects the old clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! Finally got a pair of Puma pants and shorts!

I just saw yours on the white belt thread... Love the written "sligo" belt. I definitely need to get my hands on one of them soon!

i definitely want the white one as well, but i don't see it on their online store any more.

Bag Boy Revolver Pro in black for $159.00 from BHM Golf with free shipping!!

I have a new edition to my hat/visor collection :) I just got a light purple/lavendar TaylorMade visor :good:

Bag Boy Revolver Pro in black for $159.00 from BHM Golf with free shipping!!

I hope you did a little research on BHM before you bought it. They are well known as CROOKS and terrible customer service. You can do a Google search and probably find out more. Best of luck to you.

I hope you did a little research on BHM before you bought it. They are well known as CROOKS and terrible customer service. You can do a Google search and probably find out more. Best of luck to you.

I called and taked to them twice. Once before I placed my order because I wanted to make sure shipping was free as per their Labor Day special they have going on. Talked to them again after they shipped and emailed me my tracking number. Bag was shipped same day, my card was charged for the correct amount and I should be rec'g the bag Friday according to the UPS tracking #. Will check when I get it to make sure it is as advertised and keep you posted if any problems.
Thanks for the heads up!!!

Edit: Just went to Google and checked out BHM.......looks like this guy is a psycho!!! But when I talked to him on the phone he seemed OK.
Got my fingers crossed hoping I'll get what I ordered.....

Last edited:
a dozen Z Star Yellow for $25 plus a free hat... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back