What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a new Srixon Hi-brid glove and played with it last night. Afterward I noticed that I have had an allergic reaction to something in the glove. I'm looking pretty cool with a bright red hand!

So I'll be picking up a Nike glove tonight, I guess.

One dozen Srixon yellow Z-Stars. Thought I would give them a whirl since I got them for a really good price where I work.

I bought a new Srixon Hi-brid glove and played with it last night. Afterward I noticed that I have had an allergic reaction to something in the glove. I'm looking pretty cool with a bright red hand!

So I'll be picking up a Nike glove tonight, I guess.

that sucks!!!

Will be impulse buying a putter....just don't know what one yet.

BUT

I also just bought a Swing Analysis from GolfTEC for 35.00 off of groupon. This should be scary lol.

Picked up an Adams BTY 3wd with Fujikura Zcom TW74 shaft last night online for a good price. Hear a lot of good things about this club, figured I'd give it a shot.

Just got a dozen of Srixon Z Star X balls for this weekends tourney, hoping for the best!

Nabbed an Orange SeeMore cover off the bay that look new, this will make my "more used" (aka dirty) orange one the gamer now.

There was something else though.....

A JOHN DEERE CLASSIC SEEMORE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dozen Noodle Plus balls and a grey Nike polo shirt.

adidas adiPURE™ nuovo

adidas adiPURE™ nuovo

Someone had to mention these to me and now they've been OEM'ed. Gotta love zappos.com. Ordered today, arrive tomorrow free shipping.

1081457-p-DETAILED.jpg

Someone had to mention these to me and now they've been OEM'ed. Gotta love zappos.com. Ordered today, arrive tomorrow free shipping.

1081457-p-DETAILED.jpg

nice OEM, very nice!

btw, thanks for the random demolition derby pic....i've been craving one.

those are some bad a$$ shoes OEM

1081457-p-DETAILED.jpg

nice OEM, very nice!

btw, thanks for the random demolition derby pic....i've been craving one.

lmao. Not sure how that happened but that was pretty funny.

I bought an ODYSSEY White Hot XG Marxman Mini off EBAY for $35. I have always wanted to try an Odyssey putter but don't like the look of the 2 ball putters.
And I prefer a mallet so I will give this one a shot.

Bought two dozen Wilson Staff Zip golf balls for $9.99 a dozen! On top of that, I got a free golf glove of my choice. Picked out the Bionic Glove (no footjoys). Pretty sweet!!!!!

My THP Gator headcover arrived. It's a lot bigger than I expected but MAN is it sweet looking! I like the gator better than the gorilla for the simple fact it doesn't look like it will shed nearly as much as the gorilla does!
img4848u.jpg

img9909v.jpg

Last edited:
4 Dozen AAAAA Srixon AD333's from lostgolfballs.com with the 'FIVE' five dollar off coupon.

Just love these balls, and they're CHEEEEEAP

I ordered my nice shiney Puma golf belt :golf2:....

Nike Outlet had their Labor Day sales on... 30% off golf tops and bottoms.

2 polos (one TW in pink), 1 pair shorts.
1 Black Greg Norman shorts at Sam's for $7

Nike Outlet had their Labor Day sales on... 30% off golf tops and bottoms.

2 polos (one TW in pink), 1 pair shorts.
1 Black Greg Norman shorts at Sam's for $7

I really need to go to sam's tomorrow...

I really need to go to sam's tomorrow...

I went to the one here by my house earlier in the week and they pretty much had nothing left. I went to the one by my business in Vero Beach yesterday for the oft chance that they might have some inventory and they had stacks of shorts left.

Moral of the story: you find a deal that good run and run fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back