What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wont stand next to G4L on the range*

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

They aren't that bright! But they don't have ankle guards so maybe its for the best.

They aren't that bright! But they don't have ankle guards so maybe its for the best.

Was more thinking that I have those in green so we can't be bro-mancing on the range. Your ankles will be safe for a little bit

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

The fact that the CFS shafts work for you is a testament to just how wicked those shafts are. I don't know why, but I think they are made by FST for some odd reason.

Awesome purchase JRod. They're legit aren't they? Looking forward to your feedback on the i20 thread bro.

I appreciate the kind words dude.

This whole fitting thing has really opened me up to the quality of "house" shaft Ping has available. These CFS shafts are so smooth and sleek I was really in between a stiff and an x but I ended up going with the X simply for the dispersion.

My whole outlook on "made for" shafts has really changed during this process. I was really ignorant before.

I appreciate the kind words dude.

This whole fitting thing has really opened me up to the quality of "house" shaft Ping has available. These CFS shafts are so smooth and sleek I was really in between a stiff and an x but I ended up going with the X simply for the dispersion.

My whole outlook on "made for" shafts has really changed during this process. I was really ignorant before.

Did you get some #'s dude? I'd love to see what you were getting out of the 7iron. I'm not surprised that the Stiff would have been sufficient for you.

Congrats again man! They're going to get better and better the more you get them out.

Did you get some #'s dude? I'd love to see what you were getting out of the 7iron. I'm not surprised that the Stiff would have been sufficient for you.

Congrats again man! They're going to get better and better the more you get them out.

I have them out in my truck. The thing that stuck out to me was the distance LOL. I was carrying the stiff 7i like 208. Thats filthy long. No wonder Westwood is such a beast.

I have them out in my truck. The thing that stuck out to me was the distance LOL. I was carrying the stiff 7i like 208. Thats filthy long. No wonder Westwood is such a beast.

Holy Jeebus! Too bad Lee still bags the i10's though dude. Imagine him with these sticks. I really like your thoughts about PING's stock shaft offerings though. They just must use really good sources for their shafts or something.

Holy Jeebus! Too bad Lee still bags the i10's though dude. Imagine him with these sticks. I really like your thoughts about PING's stock shaft offerings though. They just must use really good sources for their shafts or something.

Yah I was talking to the guy about Westwood and how they wish he would play the newer stuff. He still uses a G10 Driver.

I'll get those numbers and post them in a bit.

Sweet buy Jrod, those are good looking sticks for sure.

Really!!! I wonder how far bag in the i line the irons are still good?

Yah I was talking to the guy about Westwood and how they wish he would play the newer stuff. He still uses a G10 Driver.

I'll get those numbers and post them in a bit.

I wonder if Lee's terrified to screw up what he has going or something?

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing that. LOL @ a 208 yard 7iron. That's just stupid.

Really!!! I wonder how far bag in the i line the irons are still good?

I thought the i10's were much better than the i15's dude. I just hate that they chose orange for the colors in the cavity.

I thought the i10's were much better than the i15's dude. I just hate that they chose orange for the colors in the cavity.

I thought you loved orange. Haha I bet I could find a set of those for cheap to test.

Sweet buy Jrod, those are good looking sticks for sure.

Wait!!! That's a PING compliment from Breezy!!!! Wow.

Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you loved orange. Haha I bet I could find a set of those for cheap to test.

LOL, just get the 20's, they're totally different, and much better IMO.

Cleveland Classic 12* 290 with a Kasula Silver shaft.

I wonder if Lee's terrified to screw up what he has going or something?

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing that. LOL @ a 208 yard 7iron. That's just stupid.

The actualy club I will be gaming won't be that long. I had all the lofts weakened 1* and went with the extra stiff shaft for dispersion. Was pretty funny though.

LOL, just get the 20's, they're totally different, and much better IMO.

I know, I know. I just need to figure it out this weekend. I think when I get back I am going to todo the Golftec fitting and see what comes out of it.

Cleveland Classic 12* 290 with a Kasula Silver shaft.

Awesome buy!

The actualy club I will be gaming won't be that long. I had all the lofts weakened 1* and went with the extra stiff shaft for dispersion. Was pretty funny though.

Oh, so a 194 yard 7iron? :bulgy-eyes:

I know, I know. I just need to figure it out this weekend. I think when I get back I am going to todo the Golftec fitting and see what comes out of it.

Yeah, b/c who knows dude, you may leave Florida pondering the 588's :beauty:

Wait!!! That's a PING compliment from Breezy!!!! Wow.

Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may be anti PING, but I'm pro Jrod!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back