What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One dozen e-7 balls. Hit 6 fairways this afternoon.

Got a slow mo camera for taping my swings. Canon ELPH 300 HS.

Red tour sticks, red sharpie paint pen, and a grey Club Glove towel with putter slot and matching "pocket towel" to take up to the green with me.

It was in the single iron used bin for $10 and figured that's a great deal for a shaft I want to try. I only hit three balls in the yard with it so far, definitely felt very stiff. It's odd because I like very stiff wood shafts and soft iron shafts. I currently have the stock shafts that came with the Hogans, play almost identical to the DG R300.

Bumping this post cause it was skipped over.

Milo you hit six fwys with the e7 or bought them so you could hit more fwys?

Got a slow mo camera for taping my swings. Canon ELPH 300 HS.

I was taping swings with my phone today. People gave me weird looks. Good luck and I hope it brings improvement!

I went into a big box shop today to buy an adjustment wrench for an R11 and the guy just gave me one. He said if anyone asks me about it at checkout just tell the cashier his name. I didn't expect to get one for free and was ready to buy one. It was really cool and much appreciated.

Last edited:
It was in the single iron used bin for $10 and figured that's a great deal for a shaft I want to try. I only hit three balls in the yard with it so far, definitely felt very stiff. It's odd because I like very stiff wood shafts and soft iron shafts. I currently have the stock shafts that came with the Hogans, play almost identical to the DG R300.

I like the 6.0 flighted in my Bridgestones. It will certainly be stiffer than a r300.

Bumping this post cause it was skipped over.

Milo you hit six fwys with the e7 or bought them so you could hit more fwys?

I hit 6 fairways today with the e-7. They are long and straight.
QStar(s) are out for now.

I hit 6 fairways today with the e-7. They are long and straight.
QStar(s) are out for now.

I'm a big fan of the e7. Great ball and price.

Not today, but yesterday I got an Adams Speedline Fast 12LS driver, an Adams Speedline Fast 12 three wood, and an Adams Super Hybrid. I couldn't be happier right now.

Not today, but yesterday I got an Adams Speedline Fast 12LS driver, an Adams Speedline Fast 12 three wood, and an Adams Super Hybrid. I couldn't be happier right now.

Good purchases! I'm very jealous. The 12LS is on my wishlist along with a few others. What other drivers were you comparing it against and what made it stand out?

Good purchases! I'm very jealous. The 12LS is on my wishlist along with a few others. What other drivers were you comparing it against and what made it stand out?

I hit just about everything, Titleist 910 (which I loved), Nike, Taylormade R11s and RBZ Tour, Cobra AMP and ZL Encore, Callaway RAZR Fit. To be honest, my three favorites were the 910D3 with the GD DI-6x shaft, the Callaway RAZR Fit with the DI-6x, and the Adams. All three of my Adams clubs have stiff shafts, because honestly I didn't want to order a club and wait for it and the stiff shafts work well enough. The Fast12 LS has a great ball flight and it doesn't spin at all. By the end of the summer I'm going to have new shafts in all 3 clubs. All three clubs launch a little high but the spin is low enough that it works for now.

I hit just about everything, Titleist 910 (which I loved), Nike, Taylormade R11s and RBZ Tour, Cobra AMP and ZL Encore, Callaway RAZR Fit. To be honest, my three favorites were the 910D3 with the GD DI-6x shaft, the Callaway RAZR Fit with the DI-6x, and the Adams. All three of my Adams clubs have stiff shafts, because honestly I didn't want to order a club and wait for it and the stiff shafts work well enough. The Fast12 LS has a great ball flight and it doesn't spin at all. By the end of the summer I'm going to have new shafts in all 3 clubs. All three clubs launch a little high but the spin is low enough that it works for now.

I haven't hit everything you listed up there, but I got the best spin numbers with the Fast 12 LS. I have only hit it inside, I would love to see how it flies on an outdoor rang. When I went in to test a few, I didn't even plan on hitting the Adams. I think a lot of people overlook it, for whatever reason. Enjoy your new purchases and the fitting for the new shafts.

That sounds awesome!! Have you tried it out yet?

I was taping swings with my phone today. People gave me weird looks. Good luck and I hope it brings improvement!
I've always had a kodak playsport but it only does 60 FPS, the new one goes up to 240 FPS. I actually bought it today, but it's being delivered on Monday. Best Buy didn't have any in stock and they had free expedited delivery for cameras and triple reward points :) and I had $140 in gift cards to use so it only cost me $10 which is always nice.

I haven't hit everything you listed up there, but I got the best spin numbers with the Fast 12 LS. I have only hit it inside, I would love to see how it flies on an outdoor rang. When I went in to test a few, I didn't even plan on hitting the Adams. I think a lot of people overlook it, for whatever reason. Enjoy your new purchases and the fitting for the new shafts.

My suggestion if you're looking at drivers is check out the Adams (which you already have) and check out the Callaway RAZR Fit, it's a great driver for sure, and with the right shaft, it is a bomber.

My suggestion if you're looking at drivers is check out the Adams (which you already have) and check out the Callaway RAZR Fit, it's a great driver for sure, and with the right shaft, it is a bomber.

I haven't tried the RAZR Fit, I will add it to my list. I hit the Fast 12LS with the Black Tie and that was a beast!

I haven't tried the RAZR Fit, I will add it to my list. I hit the Fast 12LS with the Black Tie and that was a beast!

My favorite two shafts are the Fubuki and the DI-6, I haven't gotten onto the course with the Fubuki Alpha, but hitting it in store it felt great. The only reason I didn't go with the RAZR Fit is the DI-6 is a $300+ shaft and the stock shaft on the Fit had too high of a torque for me. That's the one thing I love about Adams, always have the real versions of the shafts in the club. The only thing I really want to change is my fairway wood shaft, the ProLaunch Blue is just too high.

The Fubuki gave me really good numbers too. They are both great options. I think a lot of other manufacturers fall short in their offerings compared to Adams.

I've always had a kodak playsport but it only does 60 FPS, the new one goes up to 240 FPS. I actually bought it today, but it's being delivered on Monday. Best Buy didn't have any in stock and they had free expedited delivery for cameras and triple reward points :) and I had $140 in gift cards to use so it only cost me $10 which is always nice.

I hope you share your results with us man.. I really want to see one of these in action.

The Fubuki gave me really good numbers too. They are both great options. I think a lot of other manufacturers fall short in their offerings compared to Adams.

My Fubuki is the Fubuki Alpha, it has a little bit less torque than the Fubuki Tour, and it launches a bit lower. I really like both of these specs, so we will see how I like it tomorrow. Oh and another thing I love about the Adams stuff is it isn't ridiculously longer like just about every other manufacturer.

Well I just finished up my bag today with the final piece of the puzzle, just got done ordering my TM 770 Putter with a $40.00 discount. Guess that would be all my spending in clubs for a while. I just got done upgrading my old clubs to all you see at my bag in the last 2 weeks.

Fixing to officially send in PP for my ML4 to get refinished. Matte black powdercoat, going to look sick.

I bought 5 golf shirts from Costco. They are surprisingly very nice. Can't beat the price tag either, $14.99.

Fixing to officially send in PP for my ML4 to get refinished. Matte black powdercoat, going to look sick.

I can't wait to see how that turns out Jman. Sounds like it is going to be sick! Are you just getting the top done, or the whole head? Or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back