What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shark, divot repair tool with ball marker $10.00

Bought a new grip for the Mashie (Lamkin Crossline mid-size), looks good and feels nice.

Flop shots ftw! You can be like Icemann now. Lol.

Flop shots are amazing! Unfortunately I'm using it very little now because I'm working on better accuracy with chipping which I don't have a whole lot of with the flop.

I got a set of SoftSpikes Black Widows for one pair of my shoes.

Not today but Friday I got some Adidas Tech Response 3.0 (they were 40% off and looked nicer than the 4.0s). Wore them yesterday at the range and a quick 9 at the par 3 and am very happy with them. ($35)

Tomorrow my wedge shafts should be delivered. Got a set of 3 (52, 56 and 60 degree) of the Tour Concept Wedge shafts, new pulls from the Cleveland 588s with the plastic still around the grips. Going to replace the graphite shafts in my Callaway Jaws wedges. ($55 shipped)

$90 of golf stuff for the last 8 months not too bad.

Not today but Friday I got some Adidas Tech Response 3.0 (they were 40% off and looked nicer than the 4.0s). Wore them yesterday at the range and a quick 9 at the par 3 and am very happy with them. ($35)

Tomorrow my wedge shafts should be delivered. Got a set of 3 (52, 56 and 60 degree) of the Tour Concept Wedge shafts, new pulls from the Cleveland 588s with the plastic still around the grips. Going to replace the graphite shafts in my Callaway Jaws wedges. ($55 shipped)

$90 of golf stuff for the last 8 months not too bad.

Wow, that's a steal for the Tech Response shoes!

I think that this is my favorite thread.. makes me jealous though!

2 Nike Pro Combat undershirts
A Cobra visor in baby blue
A RL Polo pima cotton sweater in baby pink with baby blue pony.

Also got a new pair of Nike AirMax and some Jockey undershirts.

Love me some outlet mall deals.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

i got a callaway pouch
its a lil pouch that i can put all kinda of crap in like tees/ divot tool/ ball marks/ ect ect

Dang Jrod is a freaking ponder closer! Nice pickup dude.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wow, that's a steal for the Tech Response shoes!

If you're interested I can check to see if they have your size. If I remember correctly they had 9.5 through 11.5 left, no wides though. They are the all white with dark metallic blue stripes.

Miura PP9003 irons (5-Gap Wedge). New they sell for $1,575. Local Edwin Watts took them in on trade last week and was selling them for $750.00. They are one year old and in perfect condition. The store manager sold them to me for $600.00 and gave me $350.00 trade-in for my irons. I guess that's the benefit of my nephew working there. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Very, very nice clubs. Here's a stock photo of them.
PP-9003-thumb.jpg

I didn't even see the putter purchase.. Are you a Nomer now?

Nope I'm actually using a Karsten Series Anser and putting lights out with it.

Alsso to clarify the number on the bottom of the wood is 3 but they said they would pick me out one closer to 16. Hopefully they aren't bsing me. They don't make a 4 in the i20. If its wrong I can always get it bent locally.

If you're interested I can check to see if they have your size. If I remember correctly they had 9.5 through 11.5 left, no wides though. They are the all white with dark metallic blue stripes.

Ah, all white, huh? I've been looking for some black shoes ATM. But thanks for the offer!

Miura PP9003 irons (5-Gap Wedge). New they sell for $1,575. Local Edwin Watts took them in on trade last week and was selling them for $750.00. They are one year old and in perfect condition. The store manager sold them to me for $600.00 and gave me $350.00 trade-in for my irons. I guess that's the benefit of my nephew working there. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Very, very nice clubs. Here's a stock photo of them.
PP-9003-thumb.jpg

Great deal it's always nice having someone on the inside.

Yesterday I bought a THP Sligo shirt, THP t shirt, contest hat, and some tees. Had to support the greatest forum ever!

PP-9003-thumb.jpg

Congrats!! Sounds like a heck of a deal

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back