What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike VR_S irons came in yesterday. I need to get a new WITB photo up and update my sig...I don't think anything is the same. lol

After realizing that I am going to have to walk a few courses in tournaments this summer, I picked up a Bag Boy Quad push cart.

Amazon reviews are pretty favorable, as was the golf digest review in the new issue. Anyone else use this cart?

This came in today. Found a sweet deal on the bay. I'm a mallet person and this one is legit.
Spoiler

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Just came in today. Tin Cup ball marker.
532150_10151044343119558_773625422_n.jpg

What is your initial impression? I was looking at the Jolly Roger pirate design one, but wasn't sure if it was worth the money. Plus I run through balls pretty bad at times, so I worry that the time it takes to color each ball could get annoying.

Black Widow mid size putter grip.

Seemore FGP Black Mallet Putter at a great price

6 more pair of Swiftwick ZERO socks. Think I am set for awhile!

I am jealous sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO, a true club ho jealous of me? Get outta here! Those babies are getting tough to find though online.

LMAO, a true club ho jealous of me? Get outta here! Those babies are getting tough to find though online.

I have sock envy, seriously, deal with it! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought 3 dozen New Callaway Tour iz balls for $60.

IMG_1387.jpg

At this point, I assume you just have one of those big red movie phones that dials Mr. Bettinardi directly.

something like that. i think i want new irons so i may stop for a bit and possibly sell some things off before i continue with the madness but thats only a maybe at this time.

plus who doesn't like pirate stuff come one now!

Taylormade RBZ tour 3h 18.5* and may be my best purchase yet

What is your initial impression? I was looking at the Jolly Roger pirate design one, but wasn't sure if it was worth the money. Plus I run through balls pretty bad at times, so I worry that the time it takes to color each ball could get annoying.
i like the skull and crossbones also... my brother has one and it doesnt take but a few seconds... wish it was alot cheaper tho... like in the $5 range

Welcome to the family
a689582c-022b-9972.jpg

Very nice Buckjob & jjmorris9!!

I want the headcover & the 3w. PM'ing my address, thanks!

After realizing that I am going to have to walk a few courses in tournaments this summer, I picked up a Bag Boy Quad push cart.

Amazon reviews are pretty favorable, as was the golf digest review in the new issue. Anyone else use this cart?

all push carts are good in one way or another, but i havn't seen people using the quads near as much as the tri's... much easier to steer around, and i find them to be lighter and easier to fold..

Got myself a Sunice 3/4 sleeve pullover jacket in Orange - was $85 got it for $35.
Also a Sunice Rain Jacket in Red - was $190, paid $90
And a pair of Sunice Rain Pants - no sale :(
Oh, and a Pink G20!!!!! - $30 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back