What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came in today. Tin Cup ball marker.
532150_10151044343119558_773625422_n.jpg

I like that. I've been looking for a decent way to mark my balls so I've just ordered the Union Flag one.

Tapped via tapatalk

I bought grips for my irons and got them back today

7554702948_7a412361e7.jpg

I put them on these!
7554705004_e8bec7443a.jpg

Phone call today to tell me my Callaway Forged 50* and 54* wedges had arrived. So happy with these clubs, the short session I had tonight was so much better than anything I have had with my old wedges.
Also brought home a demo RAZR fit 3 wood that I can use for a few weeks. After the way it launched balls out of the grass it looks like this will be my next purchase.

I like that. I've been looking for a decent way to mark my balls so I've just ordered the Union Flag one.

Tapped via tapatalk

my coach got me and my dad one of these as a christmas gift.. i got the skull and cross bones, he got the bomb. they get annoying to put on all of the balls you play, but they are definitely noticable and distinct..

A new Travis Mathew shirt and a pair of Travis Mathew shorts. For some reason this brand just seems to fit well on me. Too bad it's so expensive.

I just picked up a new putter. Adams a7 Offset from Deal A Day Golf. I have been looking for a while to replace my putter and for 60 bucks shipped you cant beat it.

425751cd-fbd9-a170.jpg

87 cents each when I picked up my Classic just now at Golfsmith. Woot.

Tapping from my S3

Very nice JN

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Nice pickup JN, that's really cheap.

I got confirmation that the irons I bought last week shipped so I'll have pictures of those coming soon.. And today on my lunch break I went and grabbed some alignment sticks, a ball retreiver, and a case of Noodles...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Wow Nate that's a deal! I'll send you my address so you can send me one. Haha

Metal X #7. I need a full time game once TMC is over. that Betti is going on the shelf.

Wow Nate that's a deal! I'll send you my address so you can send me one. Haha

Got the last Cleveland hat but they had a couple more of the black Bridgestone hats.

Metal X #7. I need a full time game once TMC is over. that Betti is going on the shelf.

Nice purchase! That MX7 is becoming very popular around here.

Tapping from my S3

something like that. i think i want new irons so i may stop for a bit and possibly sell some things off before i continue with the madness but thats only a maybe at this time.

plus who doesn't like pirate stuff come one now!

Argggggg, that is one great looking putter cover Bj.

2-Nike Hats
2-Travis Matthew Polos

$53 including shipping!

more no show DryMax socks from GG. around $1.50 a pair they can't be beat.

Last edited:
6 pair of Ecco socks for the Morgan Cup.

Impact Tape from Amazon.com for the irons, woods, and putter. (yeah - try it on your putter sometime, you'll be surprised how much you hit the ball all over the place)

Welcome to the club bro

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

When I was out playing my first round with my Betti I was thinking this to myself. "Do you really wanna game this all the time and get it messed up"? Well of course. If you can get it refinished from Studio B if it gets scuffed up then why not game it full time?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Nice Si3.

My grips and other stuff came in today, ordered some rit dye to dye some balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back