What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice acquisitions!! Those shorts are beauuuty!

Where are you finding these awesome deals dude?

My pro shop has a big box full of pulled shafts. I was looking through them all today and found the two Miyas, ended up buying one. All the shafts in the bin are $35+grip for the name brand shafts (Fuji, Aldila, Miya...) and $25 for stock shafts. There's a few more in there I might buy as time goes on. Nothing else but the Miyas was eye popping.

Croc golf shoes love em a lot but too small damit

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Got a pencil bag. Nice and simple.

Nike M9 Cart Bag, Adidas Tour 360 golf shoes, and Nike belt.

Metal X #7

A dozen of the best balls ever!!! AKA. Gamer V2's

bought an Aldila NV 65 Reg to put in the classic, the experiment continues

Brand spanking new Taylor Made Maranello TP by Kia Ma. Awesome!

Found a great deal at Golfsmith in Dallas, all black FootJoy Sport for $49.99, got 25% a new Black/White Nike Reversible belt @ Edwin Watts, & two pair of Travis Matthew Albany pants for $60 total ($99.99 ea before markdown) @ a different Golfsmith, almost fell over and went straight to the counter without asking if they were marked wrong. And all during tax free weekend.

Last edited:
Cookie be on fire lately. Nice buddy, looking forward to what you think about it.

Golf Pride Putter Grip to replace the SuperStroke that I had put on a month ago, just couldn't get used to the feel.

Two Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G Grips, threw one on the Mashie M3 I picked up yesterday, replacing a midsize. Darn thing felt like swinging a baseball bat on the course today with the grip as large as it was.

I bought Cookie's Nike Drone belly putter and just got it today, spent about an hour with it on the putting green today, looking forward to getting it out there for a round.

4 adidas short sleeve Climalite polos and two long sleeve. Short sleeve for just under $27.00 and the long for just under $31.00. Free ground shipping.

Kevin

Long sleeve polos are for old people. Younger people wear under armor. Wearem well you old bat! I hope one day soon I can play with the legendary esox.

Long sleeve polos are for old people. Younger people wear under armor. Wearem well you old bat! I hope one day soon I can play with the legendary esox.

I don't care for clingy clothing. I will also wear them for work. UA just doesn't scream I'm a professional.

Kevin

Just bought a new set of Cobra AMP irons! Got 4-GW with stiff shafts. They didn't have them in stock though.....it's going to be a long 7-10 days before they get here!

Just bought a new set of Cobra AMP irons! Got 4-GW with stiff shafts. They didn't have them in stock though.....it's going to be a long 7-10 days before they get here!

Get AMP'd up! Hope you enjoy the set.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

PING Anser driver 10.5* w/ Ahina. PING Anser 3 wood (this wasn't an expected purchase) Hit the 3 wood against my i20 3w and had pretty similar numbers, which just so happen to be very good ones for me. The Anser just has substantially more face on it though and was definitely more forgiving. Great deal because Roger Dunn gave me my full refund on my i20 3w. Only cost me $20!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Oops! i was supposed to stop this for a while.

2642B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back