What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck you must be up to what, at least 3 or 4 putters by now huh??? Lol

Buck you are insane dude! I love it. That is yet another gorgeous putter.

Ha I hope that is a joke.

That putter looks great buck, as always!!

Another beauty Buck. I am not sure how you do it. I only have 2 and can't seem to give them the attention they deserve.

Awesome, Buck. Lol

yeah i havn't given many of them love due to the SeeMore testing. but i carpet roll them a lot before bed. lol this one was to nice to pass up at a STEAL of a price and its never been gamed. i almost bought 2 of them so i guess im getting better.

Mashie FW 15.5* Stiff, free!!! TGW has a deal going on and got it for 109 with free shipping using points on my credit card lol. How can you pass that up?

Nice addition Buck, don't know how you guys do it. Picked up a divot tool (liked the compact size), a few dry tech shirts from various vendors, and some new shoes
Lunar.jpg
:
Champ%20Divot%20Tool.jpg

Nice addition Buck, don't know how you guys do it. Picked up a divot tool (liked the compact size), a few dry tech shirts from various vendors, and some new shoes
Lunar.jpg
:
Champ Divot Tool.jpg

like the Champ divot tool. looks pretty cool.

hate being bored at work..... just snagged a Hollas Shirt for $35 bucks figured id give them a try at that price and another Travis Matthew Hat i've been pondering for a while.

Got the Pelz Putting Tutor in the mail today. Can already tell this is going to be VERY useful.

Some great grabs this weekend Buck...looks like you need to set up your own firewall restrictions! The Champ divot tool is actually pretty cool, thanks. Need to find some good deals on some pants and shorts.

Picked up a spotless swing towel thanks to that thread earlier today. Haha gotta love amazon prime 2 day shipping. 19.95 flat and here in two days

Just bought a 9* Cleveland Classic for a steal

I picked up some impact recording tape for the range. Gives me really good feedback on both my woods and irons where I'm hitting the ball. Good practice tool.

I've enjoyed this driver for a long while. Gonna put the Miyazaki 72S Black in wjen it arrives
Very nice! You can probably hit this thing pretty well I would guess.

I've enjoyed this driver for a long while. Gonna put the Miyazaki 72S Black in wjen it arrives

This should be sweet if your a higher ball hitter with the driver! Nice flat bullets!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

This should be sweet if your a higher ball hitter with the driver! Nice flat bullets!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Def should be a low bomber. I'm interested to hear how it works out. I just hate the look of low spin heads usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back