What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some won't care for it, but I'm glad I waited now that I have it in hand. Ask me after tomorrow if I'm still the same way though! LOL

H/C is a bit Classic'ish don't you think? Sucker is REALLY padded though.
DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0299-1.jpg

DSC_0300-1.jpg

DSC_0301-1.jpg

DSC_0302-1.jpg

DSC_0303-1.jpg

DSC_0305-1.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

Strange looking putter interested to hear your thoughts on it.

Sweet looking driver JMan!

Thanks gents, I'm quite excited! My wife will be happy I can stop whining about it now.

Ha! Thanks Buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compared to the bottom right two below...I agree. LOL

226.jpg

You made a good choice dude. Those two on the right look like hot garbage. Guess LSD is prevalent in the design department.

You made a good choice dude. Those two on the right look like hot garbage. Guess LSD is prevalent in the design department.

That was my though, I'd have gotten dizzy looking down at those two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gifted myself a 5 wood. I wanted to try the Mashie but none of the two golf shops had them. The Razr Black just did not sit right for me... I had to grip way down to get the lie angle right. Wound up with an Adams F11 ti. Being a short hitter, there was a need for something a bit longer off the turf than my 20* Nickent for Par 5s and even long par 4s. Next year may be new (for me) Driver time for my b-day.

Picked this up for my i20 hybrid. I was fit into the shaft before but opted for comparables that looked snazzier. The PX Black in the i20 is a mess and this should fix it.
aee985dd-cf63-15cd.jpg

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Jman, sick looking driver. Im surprised at how much resemblance there is to the Classic.

Jman! That looks awesome! I am excited to hear how it compares to your classic!

Jman, sick looking driver. Im surprised at how much resemblance there is to the Classic.

Thanks War! Yeah, I didn't realize just how deep the face would be, but I'm happy it is. Not quite Classic size, but in range of it. I'm loving the look at address too.

Jman! That looks awesome! I am excited to hear how it compares to your classic!

Thanks buddy! (You should have a package by the end of the week!)

Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19 deg arrived today... :) Looks like Thursday before I can try it out.

Tommy

I had my hybrid regripped today. I had the stock grip on my cobra baffler which had no alignment aid on the grip (or on the shaft). I do not typically have an issue squaring the face but it did mess with my confidence when I was not playing well this weekend. I needed a little help!

I picked up one of these up off of amazon. It will help me from over extending at the top and feeling the lag through the swing.

414QpDdTYPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My wife picked up some of these for me, I'm still a little shocked and giddy:

672524_profile_hero_wide.jpg

I picked up one of these up off of amazon. It will help me from over extending at the top and feeling the lag through the swing.

414QpDdTYPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Grant, I've got one of these. It didn't help me a ton with my overswing, but did help me with the swing plane. Use the wrist band that came with it....you may think it looks weird, but the part that hits your forearm can get bruised up if you hit a bunch of balls with it on without the wrist band.

Grant, I've got one of these. It didn't help me a ton with my overswing, but did help me with the swing plane. Use the wrist band that came with it....you may think it looks weird, but the part that hits your forearm can get bruised up if you hit a bunch of balls with it on without the wrist band.

Sweet. Did you like it or is it junk? Why didn't it help with you with over swing? Are you still breaking your elbow with it?

Picked up a new putter today. Never Compromise Gambler Royal. It outperformed every other putter I tried by far. I can finally take my bulls-eye putter out of the bag :act-up:.

images
images

Gambler-Royal-Sole.jpg

Picked up a new putter today. Never Compromise Gambler Royal. It outperformed every other putter I tried by far. I can finally take my bulls-eye putter out of the bag :act-up:.

images
images

Gambler-Royal-Sole.jpg

Beauty!! Great pick up bump!!

Great looking putter bump n run.

Nice looking putter Bump.

Beauty!! Great pick up bump!!

Thanks Canadan, it sure is a beauty. The best part is that it not only looks great, but it was a perfect fit for me as well and outperformed all the other putters I tried:banana:.

Thanks Canadan, it sure is a beauty. The best part is that it not only looks great, but it was a perfect fit for me as well and outperformed all the other putters I tried:banana:.

What were the runners up? I hope it translates well for you on course dude.

Picked up mint MX-200 4,5 irons top off my MP-52 6-PW set. I needed something a bit more forgiving in the longer sticks. Now, I need to decide upon a driver to replace my stolen Machspeed. Down to the AMP and the G15.

Picked up mint MX-200 4,5 irons top off my MP-52 6-PW set. I needed something a bit more forgiving in the longer sticks. Now, I need to decide upon a driver to replace my stolen Machspeed. Down to the AMP and the G15.
The AMP is at a great price now and has been getting a lot of love around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back