What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the runners up? I hope it translates well for you on course dude.

Here is a list of what I tested:

Nike Method Core 5i
Scotty California Sonoma
SeeMore FGP 303 Mallet
Never Compromise Gambler Royal

Here is how I would rank them after I tested them:

1. Never Compromise Gambler Royal
2. SeeMore FGP 303 Mallet
3. Nike Method Core 5i
4. Scotty California Sonoma

I didn't like the Scotty because I felt like it wasn't stable through my stroke. The Nike Method Core 5i was better than the Scotty as far as control, but the SeeMore FGP 303 mallet and Never Compromise Royal were well above it. My reason for choosing the Never Compromise was that I could control it slightly more than the FGP 303 mallet, it felt better and smoother, and as the pictures show it is a beauty.

Here is a list of what I tested:

Nike Method Core 5i
Scotty California Sonoma
SeeMore FGP 303 Mallet
Never Compromise Gambler Royal

Here is how I would rank them after I tested them:

1. Never Compromise Gambler Royal
2. SeeMore FGP 303 Mallet
3. Nike Method Core 5i
4. Scotty California Sonoma

I didn't like the Scotty because I felt like it wasn't stable through my stroke. The Nike Method Core 5i was better than the Scotty as far as control, but the SeeMore FGP 303 mallet and Never Compromise Royal were well above it. My reason for choosing the Never Compromise was that I could control it slightly more than the FGP 303 mallet, it felt better and smoother, and as the pictures show it is a beauty.

that is a quality list right there.. Thanks for sharing man!

Nice looking putter Bump.

Thanks blind luck, I have nothing but great things to say about it and I can't wait to get it on the course.

Thanks War! Yeah, I didn't realize just how deep the face would be, but I'm happy it is. Not quite Classic size, but in range of it. I'm loving the look at address too.

Thanks buddy! (You should have a package by the end of the week!)

You just made my day! :) it is the deep face on the Launch Lab that has me intrigued. Low spin, deep face and aerodynamics sounds like a winner, especially with that shaft!

I had to take advantage of the 20% deal from golf galaxy in the coupon thread.

Grabbed 7 Lamkin 3gen REL's in electric blue, some grip solvent, two sided tape, and a squeeze bottle.

It's time to get my re-grip on!

Grabbed 7 Lamkin 3gen REL's in electric blue, some grip solvent, two sided tape, and a squeeze bottle.

Man you are going to be so happy. They are the best grip I've used it quite some time, maybe ever. I couldn't believe how good they were down in SC. My hands never slip.

I would be all over the GG coupon...except for the fact I bought a putter today.

Man you are going to be so happy. They are the best grip I've used it quite some time, maybe ever. I couldn't believe how good they were down in SC. My hands never slip.

Yeah buddy! The two I redid felt amazing during my Saturday. Completely and utterly sold! Plus, holy wow are they ever blue.

I would be all over the GG coupon...except for the fact I bought a putter today.

Yeah man, lots of exclusions.. Got lucky the lamkins are not on the list.

Yeah buddy! The two I redid felt amazing during my Saturday. Completely and utterly sold! Plus, holy wow are they ever blue.

Yeah man, lots of exclusions.. Got lucky the lamkins are not on the list.
I love the blue, but I also love the orange.

I love the blue, but I also love the orange.

For about 10 minutes I pondered one of every single colour haha.. That didn't last that long.. Then I considered red/white (O' Canada buddy!!) but I've got the white VDRs on my wedges and they get dirty pretty quick..

Orange just screams Fowler to me though.. Shame, because you're right, those things stand out like crazy!

It just got very bridgestoney in here..

B6B5C07C-1B6D-412D-B145-53B787A0C342-2591-00000186141BF9F2.jpg

A bunch of Lamkin REL 3GEN grips in red for the Ci11's which Im going to take out and hit again.

A bunch of Lamkin REL 3GEN grips in red for the Ci11's which Im going to take out and hit again.
You still have those? THose have lasted a while for you in a back up spot.

I bet those red grips will look pretty solid with those irons. Would like to see pics of that combo.

Great grips. Hope you like them.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Thanks Jeff

You still have those? THose have lasted a while for you in a back up spot.

Yeah I still got them, figured since I hate the grips if Id replace them and then its like gaming new irons.

I bet those red grips will look pretty solid with those irons. Would like to see pics of that combo.

I'll throw up some pics either tomorrow or Thursday. I should be picking them up on my way home tomorrow and if I have time I'll take some pics before heading to the range.

Thanks Jeff

Yeah I still got them, figured since I hate the grips if Id replace them and then its like gaming new irons.

I'll throw up some pics either tomorrow or Thursday. I should be picking them up on my way home tomorrow and if I have time I'll take some pics before heading to the range.
Those stock grips could be the most miserable grip I have ever used in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back