What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy anything today but tomorrow we're going to Edwin Watts, Golf Galaxy & maybe Golftec while we're in the Big D.

Pulled the trigger on a Mashie F3 15.5 today at the Budget Golf sale. I had been stalking a few used ones on Ebay for a while, but the price for a new one couldn't be beat. I love my old Quadpro strong 3 off the tee, but it's useless to me off anything but a perfect fairway lie. I am hopeful the Mashie will help get the ball off the turf much easier. The reviews from the MC Cleveland staffers definitely helped push me in this direction!

Callaway Razr X 3H with Project X 7.0 shaft from TC. Can't wait to put this thing into action....

Just purchased my Albatross Club membership! Finally! I'm all in! :banana:

Heavy duty!!! Nice pickup man, I hope you enjoy it.

Thx. Heavy duty, indeed! Haven't swung a PX graphite shaft before but from the few practice swings I took, I think it is going to be stout. lol

2 HIRZL Trust Control Golf Gloves @ Golf Galaxy for $9.97 each! Normally 24.99...I love these gloves but apparently not too many others do!

Shoot, I drove right by GG today (I've never even been in there) but have no interest in spending money there unless my pro shop doesn't have it or can't order it. Will the deal still be good the week after LD?

Thx. Heavy duty, indeed! Haven't swung a PX graphite shaft before but from the few practice swings I took, I think it is going to be stout. lol

I love the PX on my Bridgestone.. I could probably move up to 6.5 or 7 to get the flight down, but it feels awesome. Almost as awesome as the tour issues!!!

Mizuno glove $9.99

Shoot, I drove right by GG today (I've never even been in there) but have no interest in spending money there unless my pro shop doesn't have it or can't order it. Will the deal still be good the week after LD?

I was in NJ for work and happened to drive right by the Paramus, NJ store - was just browsing and saw they had all HIRZL Gloves marked down to 9.97...hope you find 'em!

Bought a yearly membership at El Rio Resort in Bullhead City, Az. Unlimited golf,cart and driving range included. If I still suck this time next year, it's my own damn fault. Ha!

Despite last nights club swinging fiasco in Golf Town's simulator (I felt completely boxed in and literally forgot how to swing a club), I picked up a Cleveland Mashie 3W today. So many positive comments about it here on THP have swayed me. I'll get a chance to try it at the range tomorrow, then on the course Sunday morning. Lookin' like a good weekend!

A 52° & a 56° Cleveland 588 Wedge.

I loved that driver for a hot minute.. And then couldn't stop hooking balls with it.. Strange.

That is strange. Hooking it is one thing I never do with this one. Did you adjust it open?

I really like the Fubuki Alpha shaft too. Feels 1000x better then the PX Black in my Razr Fit. I just realized I had the weights set up wrong in my Fast 12 so Im excited to get it back out with it set up correctly. I guess it wasnt really wrong per se but Adams suggest playing it at a D2 so if you have it set up at 45.5 you should have the lighter weight in the back. Mine had the heavier weight in it. Time to hit bombs with it.

Tried the same shaft in different heads and the Adams just won. Getting it cut down to 45", I will talk to my fitter about the weight settings and maybe jump back on the flighscope to see. I hope this one stays in the bag but I am a driver ho.

That is strange. Hooking it is one thing I never do with this one. Did you adjust it open?

Yeah man, had it set to 7.5 and open, and the best I could do was a baby draw.. Probably has to do with using the sf 2.0 tp that sits open

I'll send you a PM

Good man!!

I just placed a massive order with Budget Golf for a tiny price.

Awesome

formerly butters35

I was in need of some golf shorts and they were 1/2 off. I have a hard time buying golf apparel at full price.

I was in need of some golf shorts and they were 1/2 off. I have a hard time buying golf apparel at full price.

got a link?

Frank im concerned on how many bags you are bringing with you to AC.... i only have a 4 door sedan. try to keep it to 2 golf bags and 2 suitcases. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back