What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank im concerned on how many bags you are bringing with you to AC.... i only have a 4 door sedan. try to keep it to 2 golf bags and 2 suitcases. thanks

I will be traveling with only 14 clubs, a Louis Vuitton Trunk, and a carry on.

Frank im concerned on how many bags you are bringing with you to AC.... i only have a 4 door sedan. try to keep it to 2 golf bags and 2 suitcases. thanks

Rent a uhaul hahaha

formerly butters35

I will be traveling with only 14 clubs, a Louis Vuitton Trunk, and a carry on.

i can't wait to see what 14 you bring. the way you buy clubs it could change 3 or 4 times in 2 weeks.

i can't wait to see what 14 you bring. the way you buy clubs it could change 3 or 4 times in 2 weeks.

Nope, I'm good.

The only thing I need golf related is a travel bag and stiff arm for the plane.

Nope, I'm good.

see you over in the ponder thread! lol

Nope, I'm good.

Check Amazon

formerly butters35

Nope, I'm good.

I have both

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have both

I will most likely need to borrow yours next week and then I'll snag one of my own before the outing, if you still don't mind.

I was in need of some golf shorts and they were 1/2 off. I have a hard time buying golf apparel at full price.
Shorts are half off? Bet it's hard to play golf like that.

Some more Tamiya acrylic paint (gloss black, white, and clear red) as well as some paintfill bottles.

Some shirts off the Dick's clearance rack.

Just bought Callaway Razr X Black 3 wood and Razx X HL 4 Hybrid. Hoping to get out and use these today.

Just bought Burner 2.0 steel irons with S shaft. Had been playing with super old ProKennex graphite clubs and had snapped a few. Hopeful I'll start getting some more consistency out of my iron play. New member too!

An 18 degree hybrid and 2 wedges

Went to Sport Check to pick up a box of some Top Flight Gamer V2's. The were on sale for 14.88 per dozen! Picked up 3 boxes, and I'm thinking maybe I'll go get another 3....

I already posted this in the RBZ Testing thread, but I bought an RBZ stand bag, 4 and 5 hybrids, and 6-PW, AW irons.

Went to Sport Check to pick up a box of some Top Flight Gamer V2's. The were on sale for 14.88 per dozen! Picked up 3 boxes, and I'm thinking maybe I'll go get another 3....

I am quite fond of that ball, nice grabs!

I already posted this in the RBZ Testing thread, but I bought an RBZ stand bag, 4 and 5 hybrids, and 6-PW, AW irons.

Nice pick up congrats.

snagged a custom Bettinardi Headcover rack pretty cheap holds 40 covers. hoping that holds me over for a while. i still might be building another rack with my dad but this was cheaper than the supplies would cost me and matches my current rack.

doesn't come with the headcovers but i have a TON sitting around right now.
rack.png

Dang that is sweet buck! How many Headcovers do you think you own?

Dang that is sweet buck! How many Headcovers do you think you own?

i'm not sure. prob 40-50 if i had to guess. i could give you an exact number tomorrow. im in the middle of a 24 hour shift now

Mashie F3, TW13 shoes, and some Nike Dunks for Tyler

Mashie F3, TW13 shoes, and some Nike Dunks for Tyler

You must have given the wife a good birthday or else she is going to kill you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back