What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Hot Pros 4-PW,AW w/ PX95 6.0 shafts....

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

They will be used in conjunction with each other. This will help me to check my tempo and face angle dude

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Meh, all you need is RST for face angle and let your stroke be your stroke with a rock of the shoulders.

Just my opinion though dude, you gotta do what makes you comfortable for sure! Either way it's a step toward improving on the greens! That's all that matters in the end.

Meh, all you need is RST for face angle and let your stroke be your stroke with a rock of the shoulders.

Just my opinion though dude, you gotta do what makes you comfortable for sure! Either way it's a step toward improving on the greens! That's all that matters in the end.

Maybe I am just struggling to find all the info on using the seemore method. Am I looking in the wrong place?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I wasn't expecting this until Monday!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very nice of them to throw in a sleeve of Lethals.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1523.jpg
    IMG_1523.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1531.jpg
    IMG_1531.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
TMA Great pick up! You are going to love that club. Check out the testing thread and let us know how it performs for you!

A dozen 3 gen grips, 4 blue, 4 red, 4 orange; a dozen Callaway hex war bird balls, a stiff am for a travel bag, and a white Addidas belt with the blue and black buckle. All for the Youngbuck who is flying to Arizona for 6 days of desert golf....

Pulled the trigger on 4 Boccieri secret grips to try on my wedges after reading the reviews on them here

Finally upgraded my R360's to a new set of Burner 2.0's and got a burner 2.0 3 hybrid. I am so excited I've only been playing a year and a half but I think it's gonna be like christmas tomorrow when I try and play 9 holes with em!

Got a few dozen of the Strata Tour Advanced golf balls as a gift and I can't wait to see how these balls perform. I'm hoping for something close to the old Gamer V2. Anyone else tried these yet?

Ping i20 irons! 5-pw, CFS stiff shafts, yellow dot (1.5 deg up), plus 1". Should be here in a week.

Bought myself two new Trusty Rusty wedges. 55* and 59*.

Flights to/from Vegas are booked and paid for. Glad to have that done!!

Flights to/from Vegas are booked and paid for. Glad to have that done!!

You're an animal. I'm waiting until we get closer to see what deals come.

You're an animal. I'm waiting until we get closer to see what deals come.

$250 round trip....just wanted it done with. Was monitoring flights to SC the last month and have not seen them come back down from where they were when I first looked and didn't want to chance Vegas going up over the summer with the cost of fuel on the rise.

In holding off on the Vegas flights as well for a bit. Kelly is going to start monitoring them for deals too good to pass up.

$250 round trip....just wanted it done with. Was monitoring flights to SC the last month and have not seen them come back down from where they were when I first looked and didn't want to chance Vegas going up over the summer with the cost of fuel on the rise.

Talking to the inlaws I decided to hold off after I heard about what they traditionally pay and when, I'm gonna chance it! Vegas from OK on SW usually isn't bad anyways. Honestly though financially I HAVE to wait a while more than anything. Little tight.

u4uvesam.jpg

56 and 50 RTX

picked up 2 dozen Srixon Z Star XV in Tour Yellow for $50 from a local pro shop. Good deal, I think.

Ordered the RBZ Stage 2 driver yesterday. Can't wait to get it on the course. If only this snow would melt!

This little fella to fill a gap...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363967914.893023.jpg

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Scooped up TWO TPM Spalding TP Mills Putters off the bay to fool around with for under $50 combined AFTER shipping. Always loved this style of putter and I couldn't beat the price - big props to Hawk and Jman!

$(KGrHqZ,!h!FEJQFOOgZBRLL1outgw~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqZHJFEFEkpJLTL0BRLL1r1mhw~~60_12.JPG

!CFvsDLQEGk~$(KGrHqJ,!h4E1Kvu7Lc3BNWDN4KDKg~~_12.JPG
!CFvsDkQEGk~$(KGrHqN,!iEE1K774kb8BNWDN4nEpw~~_12.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back