What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. Both of those look like they'd clean up really well if you wanted to do a little project. Certainly not too far gone.

Atlanta Invitational Entry Fee.

Covert Tour.

Can't wait to get it. Carfangia is the man. I haven't even mailed him my check yet and he said he'd ship it out this morning. Such a great, great guy.

Ping informed today my G20 Irons will be arriving on Monday, too bad there is a inch of snow on the ground :angry:

A Frog Toggs Chilly pad for those hot summer rounds.

This is pretty optimistic given the cold weather that just wont' go away. :-/

I bought The taylormade burner 2.0 irons 4 - A and a 3 hybrid. Retiring my r360 irons. I'm excited to go to the range and hit. Since I'm outta town this weekend that won't be happening till next week.

New PXi shafts in my JPX Pros and a new PX Black for my R11s. Almost too pretty to hit...

DSC_0691_zps76f77111.jpg

FYI, these have lead me to promise land. Played them for the third time late this afternoon. We played 9, I had an out of body experience, and shot a personal best 38. 2 birdies, 4 pars, 2 bogies, and a double. I know...it's the indian not the arrow and all that jazz, but I am in love.

Last edited:
3 Cleveland RTX wedges. 50* CB, 54* and 58* MBs. Ordered from Cleveland's website with some custom options.

White belt strap....that is all.

3 Cleveland RTX wedges. 50* CB, 54* and 58* MBs. Ordered from Cleveland's website with some custom options.

Sweet buy, congrats.

910d3 8.5* 72g whiteboard in stiff 910fd 3wd w/82g whiteboard plus I paid for 5 lessons to start when my clubs come in!

Boom games gonna change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back