What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to get 13, but the grips on my woods really don't need replaced, so I figured that was a waste of money. Wedges are ready for sure. Almost went white Perma Wrap since they look so cool, but I didn't have a great first experience with wraps.

I'm petty enough all mine are by color matching. Driver, fairway, and hybo's have red in them and grey so the Ace's just look better, the irons have lime ferrules so they get the Niion's! Hehe

I almost got in touch with you to talk about the Niions, but the price turned me off. Plus I'm not that hot on GP right now after seeing how quick the VDR's turned to garbage.

I almost got in touch with you to talk about the Niions, but the price turned me off. Plus I'm not that hot on GP right now after seeing how quick the VDR's turned to garbage.

The Niion's are really good. I wouldn't have got them if I didn't find them for a DEEP discount.

The ACE's are super nice too. Love the one on my 22* hybo.

How do the ACE compared to the R.E.L. 3Gens?

How do the ACE compared to the R.E.L. 3Gens?

I honestly think I like the ACE's a little more, but that's just because of the familiar pattern on them. They're both super grippy. I do love my REL's though!

Yeah Hawk, thinking about replacing the VDR's already wasn't too impressed with the today in the rain.

I honestly think I like the ACE's a little more, but that's just because of the familiar pattern on them. They're both super grippy. I do love my REL's though!

Well I am comfortable with my REL's right now and will stick these on my J40's but I haven't really given other grips much of a thought.

Well I am comfortable with my REL's right now and will stick these on my J40's but I haven't really given other grips much of a thought.

I don't think there's a bad choice from any of the REL material grips honestly.

Still love my grey 3gens for sure.

Yeah Hawk, thinking about replacing the VDR's already wasn't too impressed with the today in the rain.

Mine were ok at first, but after three months they were toast. Slick and weird feeling.

Purchased an Adams Speedline Fast 12 3 wood R-Flex and bought a Pure grip for it and my hybrids...looking forward to trying all of my goodies out.

L/XL Fitted white Cally xhot hat was waiting when I got home and it's too big. This makes me sad.

That reminds me I need to buy my callaway masters hat tomorrow :D

L/XL Fitted white Cally xhot hat was waiting when I got home and it's too big. This makes me sad.

just bought this as well!!! hahahaha don't worry it'll fit my huge dome! nice doing business with you as always but it does make me sad that it hasn't been for a putter lately!

just bought this as well!!! hahahaha don't worry it'll fit my huge dome! nice doing business with you as always but it does make me sad that it hasn't been for a putter lately!

Thank YOU sir! Hahaha

I'm off to buy a M/L now! Hehe

Stopped all pondering for iron shafts. Pulled the trigger on some C-Tapers S Flex going in the Zstars. White ferrules and White tour wraps

Tapping away on my S3

Stopped all pondering for iron shafts. Pulled the trigger on some C-Tapers S Flex going in the Zstars. White ferrules and White tour wraps

Tapping away on my S3

some stout shafts there.... love my S+ i'm interested in trying some X flex in tour and x flex in c tapers in my fitting

bough a pair of clearance Adidas climacool sport at Dick's for 59.97, had a $15 off coupon (that should not have worked for 2 reason, price and golf shoes) that the cashier took anyways. I was also talking with the Guy there and he gave me a demo 6 pack of Hex Black Tours (current gamer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back