What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What golf stuff did you buy today?

CB 501's

$ was too good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice pick up man! Those are some sweet looking irons.

Here is the line up of new irons that Youngbuck bought after his fitting last sunday. They ordered them Monday, and they arrived yesterday (friday) afternoon. Unfortunately they unboxed them so they could verify his order for accuracy. Outside of the SeeMore in his bag, everything else has either been handed down from me, or picked up off the used rack.
image_zps504bfd68.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsd42771ba.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsf0a1ad47.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Can't wait to see him hit them in Ohio. I remember watching him swing last fall and was jealous of his swing then

Ordered Mizuno mp54 4-6, mp4 7-pw. Wishing I hadn't just ordered kbs c taper shafts a week ago... Smh

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

logo ball from Heron Glenn

Tee time for tomorrow afternoon with my wife. Only playing 9 but I've got a round Monday.

Bought a pair of Navy Blue Nike Flat Front Tech Pants.

Bought my wife her first set of golf clubs yesterday. Hoping she will enjoy it and want to go out with me a couple times throughout the year.

Titleist MB 712s with kbs shafts. This is my first kbs session. I'm excited

TTing

I have the 712MBs and love them. I have TTS300 shafts in mine tho. Interested to see how you like the KBS

I bought a single iron from Callaway golf today. Bought another X-Forged 8 iron since this is the one I always use to practice on the range. It gets really beat up bad with the sand and old range balls, so I figured I'd have one to destroy on the range and one to keep in my bag for a gamer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

jamymuba.jpg

Couple of Srixon leather gloves ($6 a piece at PGA Superstore) and a mid size Winn putter grip to put on the Versa.

Caved in & bought a Cobra Amp Cell driver that has received rave reviews here. In red (the only color remaining) with a regular flex. It should get here this week.

Caved in & bought a Cobra Amp Cell driver that has received rave reviews here. In red (the only color remaining) with a regular flex. It should get here this week.

Nice! I caved during the Rock bottom sale last week. Mine should be here next week as well. The deal was too good to ignore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I bought a new Kiawah hat and yesterday I ordered a pair of Allen Edmonds Legend Golf Shoes. Outlet store is having a sale on all of their golf shoes. Got these sweet looking shoes for almost half price ($149). Not too shabby.

allenedmonds_shoes_legend_brown-croc_l_zpsffdd354a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A Callaway X Hot 3 hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back