What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out boys...just bought my wife her own Clickgear 3.5+. She's still more interested in just being more active for fitness moreso than necessarily getting the golf bug, but she's enjoying herself so with some success I think she'll get the bug too.

I bought a 15 pack of Diva TopFlite balls.
rama9yvu.jpg

White SeeMore Large RST head over from the Bay.

Purchased and put a Secret Grip on the ol' Bettinardi.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I am afraid to even post this in here but there is a story behind it that I dont feel like sharing. SeeMore mFGP. 36inch with Maple Leaf headcover and lime green SeeMore pure grip.

I am afraid to even post this in here but there is a story behind it that I dont feel like sharing. SeeMore mFGP. 36inch with Maple Leaf headcover and lime green SeeMore pure grip.
So half to Jman half the Canadan....easy peezy lemon squeezy

So why even write about a story in the first place? You could've left it at

I bought a seemore mfgp.

Oh the BnH that goes on

TTing

Why do you care so much? Whats BnH?

R1 adapter today. Time to play with some shafts.

I may have overdone it in the golf apparel purchasing department this weekend.
While visiting the outlets in Destin, I picked up 2 pair of Haggar Cool 18 shorts, a pair of Cool 18 pants, a pair of Under Armour shorts, a pair of Under Armour compression shorts, and 3 pair of Jockey performance boxer briefs.
Then on a visit to Target, I picked up two pair of the Champion performance boxer briefs.
But wait, there's more... Tonight I was in Wally World and picked up a Starter sleeveless compression shirt on clearance for $3 and two more pair of Ben Hogan shorts for $7 each.
Now I just need a new pair of shoes and a couple of new shirts and my wardrobe should be good to go. Pretty sure I now have almost as many pairs of golf shorts as I do shirts. It's almost as addicting as collecting clubs!

In the past year alone, I've added 11 or twelve pairs of shorts and 3 pair of pants to my collection. I may need rehab.

I picked up some gloves and an impact snap training device (it came in the mail friday).

After trying out every 3 wood in the store, I ended up with a X-Hot Pro 15 degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Snagged a pair of Mashie Hybrids, stiff shaft, new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back