What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a blue midsize Iomic putter grip. I think it needs to go on the m7.

Thinking about doing something similar. Waiting to see how the SeeMore Pure Grips feel.

Your thread helped my decision, LOL.

I'm glad I could help, its very rare that I am of any use to anyone on THP.

You aren't from Fl by any chance are you?

I'm glad I could help, its very rare that I am of any use to anyone on THP.

You aren't from Fl by any chance are you?

I got married on Sanibel Island but no, I'm deeply landlocked in corn country.

I got married on Sanibel Island but no, I'm deeply landlocked in corn country.

Sanibel is great. Just asking because I live in Polk county. You aren't in Polk County Iowa are you?

Bought myself a tour edge triple grind 60 degree wedge the other day. Sport excited to try it out. Then i went to scheels last night and found the adams speedline fast 12 3 and 5 woods on clearance for 59.99.
uploadfromtaptalk1378401199808.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1378401216912.jpg
Snagged a 3 wood and it rang up at 19.99. Bonus! I'm going back for a 5 wood tonight!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Just got a Taylormade R1 black stiff and a Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2 3 Fairway wood. Love the clubs.

Congrats on the new sticks meanie and gablett.

Ad-di 6s for the Amp Cell, will be in play this weekend!!

B. Asha 4S off here for my R1.

B. Asha for my 913, can't wait to get home from vacation and put it into play.

Didn't buy today but they came in today. Power Bilt Citation 2 and 3 iron. More for display and the occasional range session. Actually in really good condition.

Of course I did some paint fill. I'll eventually switch "Citation" and the horse shoe logo to the gold like it was.

Before.

ja4yqu2e.jpg
y7uzuduq.jpg
ysezudyt.jpg

After.
3y2y5e3a.jpg
vezytame.jpg
ze9u4udy.jpg

Didn't buy today but they came in today. Power Bilt Citation 2 and 3 iron. More for display and the occasional range session. Actually in really good condition.

Of course I did some paint fill. I'll eventually switch "Citation" and the horse shoe logo to the gold like it was.

Before.

ja4yqu2e.jpg
y7uzuduq.jpg
ysezudyt.jpg

After.
3y2y5e3a.jpg
vezytame.jpg
ze9u4udy.jpg

Those look scary to hit.

I picked up a Titleist 910 FD 3 wood. Got to use it off the tee on a couple of doglegs yesterday. Sweet!

Adams Fast 12 LS with the Fubuki in it. Got it on daily divot. sometimes i cant help myself.

No purchase, but I traded for a Amp Cell driver!

Gotta love trades. I traded for an X-Hot 4 wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back