What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....I was iffy but thought it was a good idea since I'm using a soft travel case. $27 via amazon prime which is a small price to pay for peace of mind IMO.

I got one for my trip to ATL and it made me feel alot better. Worked great and they are like $25. Cheap item for piece of mind.

It's almost like we share a brain. Haha

I had one last year, until TSA broke it.

Yeah....I was iffy but thought it was a good idea since I'm using a soft travel case. $27 via amazon prime which is a small price to pay for peace of mind IMO.
I got one for my trip to ATL and it made me feel alot better. Worked great and they are like $25. Cheap item for piece of mind.

I like piece of mind. Time to get the trigger pulled. I hate the idea of letting them handle my clubs haha!

Might even get a set of iron headcovers for the trips I'll be taking as well. More peace of mind, happier Canadan.

We really need to talk before going to the Bay.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Haha..I bid on it as soon as he put it up at just the minimum bid just to make the Buy It now go away figuring that it was get over my budget which was 30 with the shipping...and I wondered which THP'er I was bidding against...lol

Bought an Odyssey Metal-X #7 off eBay, tried that and many others at the Golf Galaxy internet showroom and kept going back to it. Also got a Super Stroke Slim 3.0 in black/white for it.

metal-1-top.jpg

Bought an Odyssey Metal-X #7 off eBay, tried that and many others at the Golf Galaxy internet showroom and kept going back to it. Also got a Super Stroke Slim 3.0 in black/white for it.

metal-1-top.jpg

Nice. Alot of people loved that particular putter. Roll it well!

Seemore FGP Tour Special 38" Counter-Balanced

07543019972f98b8cc68a8008e9d3b82.jpg

Cru Golf headcovers. Want my bag looking top notch for Vegas :) Plus I am tired of the bulk from factory covers.

3 dz Hex Chrome+ balls. Hoping they're just as long but not as spinny off the driver as NXTs.

fianlly got my ping divot tool/ball marker...people were getting pissed that i was using my airmans coin as a ball marker

Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program 6-DVD set.

Purchased a 910d3 and a 910f. Can't wait till they get here.

My adidas tour 360 atv m1 shoes came today. I really like them alot. I was going to get some footjoys but found them uncomfortable for my feet. I think these shoes have some classy sporty styling without being too loud.

Ordered the new THP hat this morning.

Bought my wife her first set of golf clubs yesterday. Hoping she will enjoy it and want to go out with me a couple times throughout the year.

Aaaand these are going back :(

Box of B330-RX balls $34.99
Mizuno hat clip w/ ball marker.

Aaaand these are going back :(

And are they going back because she needs something else? Or because she hates golf and never wants to do it?

And are they going back because she needs something else? Or because she hates golf and never wants to do it?

Didn't try yet. With the short season left, and small amount of free time due to 2 tiny ones, she said she just doesn't see wanting to spend any free time she gets right now golfing.

I ended buying some good golf stuff tonight. Got a cobra set of amp irons, new cobra amp cell driver, and a new ogio wisp bag. Can't wait to get them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Think you'll like those choices coers. Amp Cell has been very popular with those that have it.

I hope so to Hawk. Guess you'll find out when we head up there on the 15th. Hopefully Ill have it dialed in by then. Suppose to get it next Tuesday
Think you'll like those choices coers. Amp Cell has been very popular with those that have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back