What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Hopkins Golf Balls in the mail along with a slick THP Pukka Visor and THP String BackPack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the profile on that thing? Shaft tinkering is a sickness of mine lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The IFC is 4631. Its tip-soft and supposed to help you get the ball in the air while keeping spin numbers reasonably in check. I haven't swung it yet but its supposed to hold up even with the soft tip.

Bought a Mizuno MP-T4 54.08 while there was a sale going on in one of the golf shops like 4 days ago.

Am having beer now having just done at the range with the wedge trying all sorts of shots.

You might already hear it before, but I am going to say it again. This has got to be the best club purchase I have ever made!

At the same sale, also bought a midsized Mizuno staff bag. Too hard to pass on!

mesemevy.jpg
by3ujadu.jpg

Bought a Mizuno MP-T4 54.08 while there was a sale going on in one of the golf shops like 4 days ago.

Am having beer now having just done at the range with the wedge trying all sorts of shots.

You might already hear it before, but I am going to say it again. This has got to be the best club purchase I have ever made!

At the same sale, also bought a midsized Mizuno staff bag. Too hard to pass on!

mesemevy.jpg
by3ujadu.jpg

Great pick up! Love my mpt4 wedges!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2 Puma gloves
Puma towel
Puma Super Cell Fusion Ice (white/black/red)

Picked up a pair of Cleveland Classic "open box" hybrids for just about $90.00. Needed to improve my gapping at the top of my bag so I went with a 2H and a 4H.

Picked up a pair of Cleveland Classic "open box" hybrids for just about $90.00. Needed to improve my gapping at the top of my bag so I went with a 2H and a 4H.

That's a good buy there

Black Friday Deal:
uhesutes.jpg

/ponder...over

Dude, nice shoes Pete! (Maybe its Peter??.. sorry if I was wrong!)

2 new pair of Ashworth golf pants on a DotD deal from TGW for less than $34 shipped for both. :thumb:

Dude, nice shoes Pete! (Maybe its Peter??.. sorry if I was wrong!)
Either is fine. I introduce myself to people as Pete Carroll--just for their reaction.

Purchased an XCG6 3w head and a UST ATTAS Elements MK S 70 shaft to put in it.

Ordered Monday, received today, new Alphard Duo Cart, as reviewed here by Hawk: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37888-Alphard-Duo-Cart-Review

This thing is SPECTACULAR, and if you go to Rockbottom RIGHT NOW they are pricing them to sell. 240 shipped!!!
I cannot wait to get this out of my office an on the grass.
I'll admit, I'm a little jealous. I pondered this for a while, but just decided to go in a different way (and can't really remember why). Can't wait to hear how it works for you.

Either is fine. I introduce myself to people as Pete Carroll--just for their reaction.

Only reason I remembered that haha (I saw that as your name somewhere). Very nice.

Bought some, Hopkins VLs today... for $19.99, why not.

Got me a Ping K15 three-wood to match my five-wood and a Cleveland CG16 52* wedge for the heck of it....

Ordered a RBZs2 Tour 4h. Have a bomber in the 4i on the range but I can't translate that to the course on a less than perfect lie so I'm going to use a Hybrid until I get it down.

Went to Perfect Swing in Lakewood, NJ and got fitted for new irons. Bought Ping G25's 4-PW and UW, and Ping Tour Gorge Wedges 56 and 60 degrees.

Bought my boss a new driver. He's just getting into golf & he has an ancient set of clubs. The driver looks like a fairway wood.

I got him a new old stock Cleveland Launcher DST for $57 shipped from Budget golf. It's a huge upgrade over what he had.

Bought my boss a new driver. He's just getting into golf & he has an ancient set of clubs. The driver looks like a fairway wood.

I got him a new old stock Cleveland Launcher DST for $57 shipped from Budget golf. It's a huge upgrade over what he had.
Good driver to start with, for sure.

RBZ irons, 4-A. Moving up from a set of Callaway X-14's. I think I may just have to get these fitted...

The wife picked me up an amazing deal today...2 dozen Q-Stars, a Srixon hat, Srixon towel, and some sunglasses from Srixon. Could this be a premonition for the MC???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back