What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought my stuff for my secret santa gift for our little WNY indoor christmas party get together. Oh and part of my girlfriends Christmas gifts too!

Versa was from Mike Dean and had my guy throw on the pink Superstroke and picked up an Amp Cell for her from him as well.

A dozen Bridgestone E-6's, per the suggestion of many here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got these 2 in the mail today. Bought off the bay. Both with magnetic closure and in like new condition for $20 shipped.

_57_zps55767a4e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice buy, Sox! Love the magnetic closures on those.

Bought my stuff for my secret santa gift for our little WNY indoor christmas party get together. Oh and part of my girlfriends Christmas gifts too!

Versa was from Mike Dean and had my guy throw on the pink Superstroke and picked up an Amp Cell for her from him as well.

Oh man.. Been looking for a women's amp cell driver for my gf didn't know mike had one. Damn

Mixed bag of Wilson Dx2 and DX3, looking forward to the 3 as the 2 is great for me.

And a pair of light summer trousers to wear over thermal underwear in the cold as I prefer a couple of thin layers over a single heavy layer.

What a day!
Secret Santa and Albatross gear on the same day???

All my Christmases *have* come at once :D

Oh man.. Been looking for a women's amp cell driver for my gf didn't know mike had one. Damn

I only got the Versa from Mike. I got the Amp Cell from the guy who owns the range I belong to.

I only got the Versa from Mike. I got the Amp Cell from the guy who owns the range I belong to.

she'll love it. Nerfny crushes her AMP Cell.

Just picked up a Nike Method Core 11w, the bigger mallet, in belly length to cut down for a counter balanced putter. Have a few clubs to put together over the holiday break!

Just got Ranger junior a new head cover for his S2 driver...a Rickie Fowler Orange hat one ....going to put it in his Xmas stocking , along with some Orange trousers...:blob:

Golf Galaxy has 30% of outerwear and l/s shirts today including UA and FJ. So I picked up an UA infrared vest (which I planned to as Christmas present from my wife) and the FJ Hydrolite Rain Jacket (too hard to pass up 30% FJ rainwear and I have been wanting to replace my Adidas Storm Jacket with something that can convert to S/S). Total savings with a $10 bonus coupon was $94.

Just got my Christmas present... Taylor Made Spider Blade putter. Anyone on here use this putter already?

Team Callaway Collection membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Callaway Collection membership.

Nice, can't wait to see what they all send out. I would like to, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Digging the Callaway Collection acquisitions guys!!! Can't wait to see what they send you.

I have to imagine the value is much higher than the Scotty club.

Baffler T-rail 5h.....finally got the deal I wanted.

Bought this Sunday, showed up today, thanks Freddie K.

EC89449D-10A8-495F-9FA0-BB93F651380C_zpsplkr9tnr.jpg

Seemore PCB! My first ever Seemore. Finally pulled the trigger after reading all the good stuff on THP over the past several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back