What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
about to go buy more grip tape.. hopefully there's nothing good looking to hit in the used rack today.

Someone may or may not have just snagged a 12* SLDR for a bit more TM goodness to accompany the MB's.

Sorry Dean, no cart bag for me today.

Someone may or may not have just snagged a 12* SLDR for a bit more TM goodness to accompany the MB's.

Sorry Dean, no cart bag for me today.

Thats ok, tomorrow is a new day!

Christmas two days later for me...
Picked up the Garmin Approach S4, Callaway Razr Fit Extreme 3w for only $99, and a used Nike Covert Tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a Puma hat and belt
#CrewofCobra #TeamCPG
null_zps872f3761.jpg

Bought a LS Adidas golf shirt at Golfsmith.... On Sale BOOM!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 dozen b330 and 1 dozen b33s (to try) at dicks for 29.98 per. Stocked up :) also ordered the new adams xtd strong 3w (13.5°) with the red tie 7q3. Hit the demo in x flex and was smashing it. Sim says I was hitting 300 off the deck!!! Lol that I dont believe but I was hitting it well and clubface is hot!

Those are stupid cheap I need to add to my stash

Those are stupid cheap I need to add to my stash

All b330 series are on sale at dicks at that price. Want me to pick some up for u? They have a bunch here

Picked up a pair of Adidas Adicross ii for about $50.00 at DSG.

y9ebavum.jpg

A merry Christmas to all!!!

Went into GolfTown for the Boxing Day "deals". Last year, all demo drivers were $100, FWs $50, Hybrids $35 and wedges $15.
This year blew goat. Nothing remote near those prices. Still, I had a few gift cards, and there's a couple feet of snow down.

Wanted a 913. No luck. Hit some RBZs, Speedlines, Ansers, G20/25s. RBZ Stage 2 was longest, but sim showed about 1/4 of them wandering WAY off.
Then grabbed a D100 / Matrix 4.1 S. Not as long. But oh, MY easy to swing and straight.

Not sure what happened but I left with the D100 and a 51* Trusty Rusty. We'll see how this works out in the spring.

Yeah boxing day at GolfTown sucked this year. I bought some shoes that were a great price but there wasn't another single good deal there. That store has always sucked but they are reaching new levels of suckage every year.

A tee time!

I bought that same tee time :) Also 6 doz Wilson Duos (yellow) and a few XXL FJ & bionic gloves on the edwin watts liquidation sale. Oh, and a ProLaunch Red via the bay (on niteowl03's recommendation) for my new Amp Cell. and a Black Tie 7m3 via the marketplace for the same. just need to find an SVS7 to throw in the mix... shaft testing is fun :)

I bought that same tee time :) Also 6 doz Wilson Duos (yellow) and a few XXL FJ & bionic gloves on the edwin watts liquidation sale. Oh, and a ProLaunch Red via the bay (on niteowl03's recommendation) for my new Amp Cell. and a Black Tie 7m3 via the marketplace for the same. just need to find an SVS7 to throw in the mix... shaft testing is fun :)

sold my 7M3 Stiff to this guy, and I bought a 7M3 X on ebay.. TRADING UP.

Ordered a Ping i20 4-iron at a pro-shop. € 95,- is a good deal instead of € 115,- at my local course.

Ordered myself up a 60* SCOR lob wedge. Looking for that "magic wand."

Four pairs of Izod golf pants at the outlet for $80.

Went into golfsmith planning on buying a classic xl or xl custom and walked out with the original custom for $25.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Went into golfsmith planning on buying a classic xl or xl custom and walked out with the original custom for $25.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Thats a steal! What shaft?

Just picked up some 3gen grips from Edwin watts at 40% off

Went to an Edwin Watts store closing sale. Walked out with... 8dz golf balls, 9 gloves, 25 grips, some tees, 2 shirts, a pair of shorts, and a free Cobra staff bag!!

Went into GolfTown for the Boxing Day "deals". Last year, all demo drivers were $100, FWs $50, Hybrids $35 and wedges $15.
This year blew goat. Nothing remote near those prices. Still, I had a few gift cards, and there's a couple feet of snow down.

Wanted a 913. No luck. Hit some RBZs, Speedlines, Ansers, G20/25s. RBZ Stage 2 was longest, but sim showed about 1/4 of them wandering WAY off.
Then grabbed a D100 / Matrix 4.1 S. Not as long. But oh, MY easy to swing and straight.

Not sure what happened but I left with the D100 and a 51* Trusty Rusty. We'll see how this works out in the spring.

You should've gone on their demo day, half of the clubs are usually still wrapped in plastic and up to 70% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back