What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's a haul niteowl03. Congrats!

Thats a steal! What shaft?

Cleveland Classic 290. 9* with the C. Kua 43s. My spin was perfect. The launch was a smidge low but I was loving the numbers.

Golfsmith was having a sale on all their demo clubs. I hit the XL/XL custom OK and he brought over the original. (I almost bought it before) and I was hitting it well. After trying different shafts I decided to go with this one.

The club is in great shape and was listed at $100. Of course I tried to talk him down but he wouldn't budge. I then tell him I wanted to trade in my G15 (listed at about $30 on their website). He then tells me he will give me $75 for trade in. I told him to check again, and he confirmed. I'm not sure if he hooked me up with a deal or what. Can't wait to get to a heated range.

Also, they didn't have any used headcovers and he tossed a brand new one in for free! HHJJ!!

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered two things from my wish list...a Bushnell V3 and an Odyssey White Hot Pro #2 CS.

Adams Speedline Super S from the marketplace....I've been pondering a 3w, so hopefully this one can fill the yardage gap. If it does then my AC 4/5 hybrid will go up for sale.

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered two things from my wish list...a Bushnell V3 and an Odyssey White Hot Pro #2 CS.

I love my v3 except it doesn't jolt any longer

ordered 36 REL 3 gen red midsize grips from golfworks with the buy 6 get 6 and free shipping. ended up paying 3 dollars each

Another Edwin Watts closing sale purchase...

Ping G25s at 20% off and a dozen grips at 40% off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just grabbed a SKLZ Gold Flex with the 30%off today I've held out long enough.

I really wanted to get an xhot hybrid too... but I figured I spent enough today :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Spent enough" and "golf" don't exist in the same sentence for me sometimes!

Finally picked up my Amp Cell Driver today and immediately took it to a domed range with a few other THPers. To say I walked away would be an understatement. I got home and the 910 was taken out of the bag.

by5yva6u.jpg

Congrats on the Amp Cell amsmith61.

Finally picked up my Amp Cell Driver today and immediately took it to a domed range with a few other THPers. To say I walked away would be an understatement. I got home and the 910 was taken out of the bag.

by5yva6u.jpg

An Amp Cell driver is probably going to be in my bag in the next few weeks. Great stick!! Love the feel of it.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

An Amp Cell driver is probably going to be in my bag in the next few weeks. Great stick!! Love the feel of it.

Not sure I was really looking for a new driver, but I first hit it a couple of weeks ago and it was all over for me.

Such a great driver - it will look good in your bag. :)

by5yva6u.jpg

Congrats! Many THPers game that club and it speaks a lot. J4U crushes his. Although its getting some hot competition right now from optiforce 460

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Congrats! Many THPers game that club and it speaks a lot. J4U crushes his. Although its getting some hot competition right now from optiforce 460

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The driver has been on my radar for awhile thanks to the reviews on THP, just didn't need a driver. Being able to get it for $150.00 changed my mind.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The driver has been on my radar for awhile thanks to the reviews on THP, just didn't need a driver. Being able to get it for $150.00 changed my mind.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

$150.00 is a great price. I have a GC for Academy Sports for $200.00 so I will get it there for $199.00. Hoping they lower the price a bit when the new Amp Cell hits stores.

Did not get the slope I wanted to stay tournament legal plus I read you can't use it if you are posting scores for handicap.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Cleveland Classic XL Custom Driver 10.5* and Taylormade White Smoke Putter

$150.00 is a great price. I have a GC for Academy Sports for $200.00 so I will get it there for $199.00. Hoping they lower the price a bit when the new Amp Cell hits stores.Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4
You can snag this club at $129 at times, just keep an eye on the dotd thread. Actually bought one for my father for his birthday at that price.

A pair if Adicross shoes for $60

KG

Just Tapping Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back