What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushnell v3 rangefinder our weekly comp prizes are credits for the pro shop so I thought I'd use mine up from the year and got the rangefinder and a dozen hex black tours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm slowly adding to my Ben Hogan collection. Bought "used" for 30 bucks, it can't have been hit more then 2 times...

Just ordered a brand new Cleveland Classic XL 3 wood for £59.99 :D

Just bought a 10" x 30" mat for my basement practice set up. Loving my basement practice area. Birdieball putting green, Callaway practice net right next to it.

Awesome B-rad. I've heard good things about those Cally nets.

I bought a Clicgear 3.5+ and a 20° Adams Super 9031 w/ stiff whiteboard to go with the 18° 9031 I bought 2 weeks ago.

Yesterday I bought an Odyssey Tank 1 putter.

JHU0lfxl.jpg
pgCadRLl.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up two 18 packs of used Bridgestone E6/E7 from academy sports. Not bad to get 36 VERY slightly used balls for $28.

Also picked up a reebok pullover fleece for those chilly days on the course.

My final golf purchase for 2013 is my US Handicap index for next year. Hopefully I will need it for a few THP events.

Last edited:
Im waiting on a diablo octane tour 9.5 stiff that I ordered to come in.

24* Utility X Proto Callaway to replace my X Hot Pro 4 Iron

24* Utility X Proto Callaway to replace my X Hot Pro 4 Iron
Very nice purchase dude! What made you decide to go with the Utility iron?

Thanks War Eagle, I have never been a "High Ball Hitter" with my longer irons and liked the trajectory I got when I was demoing one, thus I pulled the trigger!

Thanks War Eagle, I have never been a "High Ball Hitter" with my longer irons and liked the trajectory I got when I was demoing one, thus I pulled the trigger!
Nice dude! Stock shaft?

I finally broke down and bought a Hybrid, glad its a cobra

Stock Graphite Design G-Series 95 but had it tipped 1 inch

Looking so forward to it bubba!

First purchase of 2014 and it was a golf purchase! I finally pulled the trigger on the 38" Odyssey Tank #7, which I've been debating for a few weeks now. I got a good deal through Golfsmith, which I posted to the deals thread. Ships tomorrow hopefully I have it in hands (pun intended) by next week. So excited, can't wait!

Made an end of 2013 purchase, yesterday, a 5-PW set of Cally X Forged irons. Also re-purchased (after selling a similar putter, for a profit, a few years ago) a Cameron TeI3 Santa Fe - may not be gamed much, but regretted selling-off my original one. Planning on purchasing a couple of Adams DHy clubs (21 and 24), perhaps this evening.

Bought a pair of the orange and grey Nike FI. Tried on the puma monolites and they didn't feel as comfortable or feel like I had much support.

Bought the wife a new 3 wood. Cobra baffler for the win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back