What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is selling Z Stars for $19.99??

sent from The Note 3

Meijer s, 2012 Z Star / SL yellow only for the $19.99 while supplies last.

Meijer s, 2012 Z Star / SL yellow only for the $19.99 while supplies last.

I don't think supplies lasted :(

sent from The Note 3

AC membership.

Spent my birthday/Christmas cash and ordered a Bushnell Neo-X gps watch, an Inside Approach Swingyde, GolfJoc Powerlag+Flatwrist training tools, and an Ogio X4 Synergy push cart in all black to go with my Ogio Chamber bag.

u2aju9y9.jpg

Got my wife some personalized golf balls haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An extra inch. :banana:

On my putter shaft....

Some cheap plastic and foam practice balls, and some tees, for a belated christmas present for a friend wanting to get more into golf.

Sweet new driver. Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 with Fujikura Fuel 70 Tour Spec shaft.

Ordered a new set of S3 Pros.

One remaining item that I failed to remember to get from my earlier new equipment spree; a glove. Plus, since I was at Dick's S G, a red Adidas pullover (probably wear next spring season opening). And from Walmart; Ben Hogan brand shirt, shorts and pants.

Nothing for a few days but did buy a Wilson Staff glove in the boxing day sales, it seams to be the best fitting glove I have found so far, ive tried footjoy, mizuno and W/S.

Seemore divot tool

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Seemore divot tool

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Sweet! Had it on my Christmas wish list but came up empty. Will try again on my birthday wish list which is in 4 weeks....

Didn't buy it, but my replacement X Hot Pro 15* came in today.

Went out and bought me a shiny new set of Mizuno MP-64 irons. +1/2 inch, x100's hard stepped 2 degrees upright. Cant wait to hit them!!!

Went out and bought me a shiny new set of Mizuno MP-64 irons. +1/2 inch, x100's hard stepped 2 degrees upright. Cant wait to hit them!!!

Great clubs. I loved mine.

The nice mailman was kind enough to leave this on my doorstep today:

20131230_204954_zps5461e689.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

mFGP2 CS

Albatross Club Membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used a dicks gift card I got for Christmas and got a 3 hybrid and 3 wood both on clearance.

Last edited:
Finally getting my hands on a set of bridgestone j40 dpc irons with pxi 5.5 shafts.

Finally getting my hands on a set of bridgestone j40 dpc irons with pxi 5.5 shafts.

You are going to love those. Great iron, great shaft, sweet combo.

Congrats on the J40 irons. Great irons / shafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back