What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had probably my most productive practice session ever today. 1.5 hrs while my brother had a lesson on a nice grass range with a gorgeous short game area and putting green. Saw my coach (lessons, not school) for a bit and he helped me a little. I'm hitting it awesome right now.

Spent an hour on the range and practice green. Pretty productive session today. Yesterday I finally figured out how to join an online club so I can get an official USGA Handicap.

I bought my son a driver today for the little guy, and some practice balls. Told the wife that if he is not good at least he can bet her with it. She didn't find it so funny! I did!

Told my dog, as I watched her swim in the pool, that I ought to go hit some balls, then told her nah - am playing tomorrow, that'll do.

She seemed uninterested...

I looked up push cartprices and its 199 at sports authority... plus 20% off! Also trying ti get my pops to come olay 18 with me in the heat. if not this starts my work week where I have Sunday and mondays off.. golf time!

Sent from Pamn

got 3 new putters!!! and did my initial unboxing review and video on my SeeMore! thats always a good day for a putter hoe!

I went and tried out new drivers again today. Makes that the 4th time this week. I have learned that is WAY too many days - too close together to hit on a monitor. My swing is officially broken (for now). I am swinging out of my shoes trying to get "better" numbers, which just caused me to have even higher launch and more backspin (2 things I battle with already.

I managed to hit a ball with the Rocketballz TP 9.5 X-stiff with nearly 6,000rpm of backspin (111 SS). I need to settle down my tempo and sit at about 105mph and smooth... Hopefully my 5:45am tee time tomorrow will chill me out a bit :)

18 holes and 12 e-7 balls

Damn that's a good deal. If I could find something like that where I live I'd join in a heartbeat. Everything within reasonable driving distance is $500-$600 a month after food, assessments and regular monthly dues (initiation fees range from 2 to 40 grand). It is just really hard to justify that kind of coin on golf when we have a shortened season.
I hear you man. For the deal 2shoes got I would join 2 clubs!

Congrats 2shoes. The best golfing decision I have ever made after joining THp was joining my club.

Picked up the driver from the shop after a re-shaft. Also picked up a new (to me) hybrid, Sonartec HB-001 19deg.

It rained all day....internet went out....so no real golf or THP...so I watched golf on TV all day and drank several adult beverages.

Played with TrueFX. It was an absolute blast, even after I had to stop thanks to the wrist.

Dude is a legitimate BOMBER off the tee. Seriously. Not internet long, REAL long.

I'm so thankful for this and want to share with you guys as most of my friends / co-workers don't really care for golf. My parents gave me for Father's day a 1 month membership to Doral and today I met with the membership director to sign some papers and get a tour. Its full access to the 5 golf courses, spa, gym, pools, etc... Starts July 1st and there's a daily rotation of the 5 courses for the members. Might have to call in sick when the Blue falls on a weekday... hehe. Surprisingly, the wife is being very supportive so a spa day or two for her is in the works. I still can't believe this is happening. So grateful for this experience. :D

This became a reality today. It was kinda surreal walking thru the members clubhouse to check in, and then having a beer post round. I'm blessed to have this opportunity and a supportive wife who understands my passion for the game.

Nothing too exciting... Cleaned the clubs, organized the bag for tomorrows round.

Shanked half a bucket of balls, got better and decided on a whim to hit the course and shot one of the best rounds of my life.

Cleaned clubs, got THP tees in the mail and got tm iron covers in the mail.

Played 9, made a HOTD video, and sold my last SCOR wedge.

hit 4 buckets of balls

Golfed 9 holes

Played 18 with a bud, Mosquitoes are out in full force.

Played a round to try out my R11 Rescue (4 21*) and my new TP shaft for my R11. I also was testing out my ATV wedge

I also got my swing speed measured for fitting reasons and walked out with a Fuikura Blur 65 TP

Played 18 holes.

Hit about 50 balls here at the house. That's beauty of living on 30,000 acres. I can hit balls anytime I want.LOL

Played 18, unboxed my Ci11/KBS Tour 90 combo, and did a small writeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back