What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like every day since the snow melted, I've practiced chip, pitches and short game (~100 yards) in my back yard. It's improved my game but I feel the need to practice for another 127 years in order to perfect this effort...

18 holes after work.

Played 6 holes before the movies.

Hit about 50 balls here at the house. Working on my ball striking.

Had a 52* wedge bent to 50*

Played 18.

Received my shiny new XTD Super Hybrid as well as the used m5x I picked up. All clubs are almost in!

went to the range over lunch and made a tee time for tomorrow @ 4:30

I attempted to play a round but it was ruined by massive thunderstorms, lightning and hail it came out of nowhere.

I attempted to play a round but it was ruined by massive thunderstorms, lightning and hail it came out of nowhere.

That sucks dude. Maybe tomorrow.

That sucks dude. Maybe tomorrow.

Yeah, it was fun though and then out of nowhere bam haha, unfortunately, they gave us a cart without a windshield so we were driving straight into the wind with the rain ahha

Been on vacation at Edisto Beach. Have a condo #18 fairway. As of this morning have picked about 30 balls out the water and bushes. Have at least a dozen and half prov1 and prov1x, quite a few 330's, and a couple q,z stars. Looking like a great vacation!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I took my son to the driving range and we shared a large bucket. It was awesome to see the look on his face when he managed to get the ball up in the air. Talked them into letting me take him out with me (for free), so I can get him chipping and putting. He's so excited to go golfing "for real."

Bought some Penta tp5.

I spent over 2 hours hitting golf balls at the range. About an hour on full shots and another hour with short game including some excellent ATV bunker practice.

Bounce can be your best friend.

More chipping and pitching today. Trying to figure out the best distances for PW, SW and LW. Will do some ~100yd practice during breaks this afternoon.

Went the range and hit about 150 balls, was happy with how I was hitting my irons. Then spent almost an hour on the green practicing putting. Might get out and play some holes by myself tomorrow.

Paid for the Blind9 kids to go to college hehe :alien:

Played 18 and shot a personal best.

Got my new Bushnell tour Z6 delivered and about to head out for a quick 9 with my uncle. May even film a video HOTD.

Got my new Bushnell tour Z6 delivered and about to head out for a quick 9 with my uncle. May even film a video HOTD.
Im hoping that HOTD will include you using the Z6. Hah!

Had a new shaft (Kusala Blue 61) installed into my Cleveland Classic Driver :blob::bananadance::golf::thumb:. I can't wait to get out tomorrow and bust some balls :act-up:!!!

Took another lesson to work out some more issues with the driver.

I had another great practice session today, and then I transffered everything from my Callaway Razr Staff bag into my new stand bag. I need to get ready for my trip to Myrtle Beach so I needed my staff bag back at home to clean and pack.

It actually feels good to have my clubs in a stand bag again. Its just so much more versatile then a staff bag and I look forward to walking my course again.

Walked 27 holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back