What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about golf today. Had such a frustrating round of 18 yesterday decided to take the day off.

Another hour with the full swings and another 45 minutes working on putting and chipping inside.

1 hour of wedge work. 1 hour of iron/wood work. 1 hour of putting. Man I really am liking the TM tru path training aid. Really teaching me to trust my stroke. Thanks Cookie!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

1 hour of wedge work. 1 hour of iron/wood work. 1 hour of putting. Man I really am liking the TM tru path training aid. Really teaching me to trust my stroke. Thanks Cookie!

I just sent in my review on it yesterday. Easily one of the best training aids I've seen/owned.

I agree man. Teaching me to not suck the putter too far inside. Also teaching me a nicer tempo. I also like to find out the correct line by hitting putts. I will then read the putt so in a way it is teaching me to read greens as well.

Played 18 holes with the boys and then nine more with KellyBo. Very windy day but my ball striking was pretty darn spiffy.

Played 18 holes with the boys and then nine more with KellyBo. Very windy day but my ball striking was pretty darn spiffy.

Saw the video of your more upright swing, looks good buddy. Did you hit any big hooks today?

Saw the video of your more upright swing, looks good buddy. Did you hit any big hooks today?

I hit a couple off the deck because my release was too quick however off the tee, I was striking it really solid with a slight draw. It's an ongoing process but I am comitted to making it standard procedure because the straight shots are addicting :D. KelyBo was commenting today how she could not believe the difference in my consistency and ball striking since I finally got my swing plane more upright.

I went out and had breakfast at the clubhouse, watched some ESPN (Go HOOSIERS!!), and then stunk it up big time until I decided to just quit after 8.5 holes. :(
It was awful.
I'm hoping it was the weather, the million things I have on my mind right now, or a combo.

Played 18, made a few videos. Full night of THP'ing ahead!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I got to play nine holes for my B-day today. It was cold but the sun was out so not too bad.

Sold a bunch of golf stuff at the big box store I work at. Ran into a few old customers I had from 34 years ago when I had my own golf shop

Not too much today to speak of. Took the time off today to rest and spend it with the family. Was going to go to the States to take my "Mini-me" to the dome. Going Tuesday after school instead. Spent some time here on THP and watched a little golf. I dozed off.

Alex

Spent a stupid amount of time here on THP, watched the Franklin Templeton silly season tournament.

Played 18 and shot my lowest score so far. Putted on the practice green for about 30 minutes. Picked up some golf pants from the Izod outlet. And now here I am talking to all of my fellow THP'ers whom are asleep because I'm 5 hrs behind y'all over here in the HI.

Played 9 holes on a par 3 course. Ended up +7, which wasn't great. Did finish with a nice birdie though...

I played 12 holes yesterday. I'm really really ready for spring. It's like I lose all touch in the cold weather.

THP'ed
Ordered 2 dozen Bridgestone B330-RXS & 2 Bridgestone gloves
Played 9
Made/uploading a HOTD video
More THP remainder of day

THP'd. Got 4 new wedges in the mail (2 VR forged and 2 CG15 zip grooves). Watched a few youtube golf videos.

All the courses are closed for winter up here, so went to the range to hit some balls; was a balmy 38* out today, so who could resist?!? Considering I haven't swung a club in over a month, hit them pretty well. Got worse towards the end of my bucket, but hands were getting numb so will attribute it to that. Good to get some of the rust off though.

This morning I went to the gym to workout. Worked on flexibility and did some circuit training. No cardio..machines were too busy. Then went to the dome and had a terrific session again. I really need to get on a course already with this. Crisp and compact. Come on February 6th.

Alex

Played 16 holes in the cold frozen tundra of PA! Probably last round until March :(

Bought a pair of Nike All Weather (black) gloves. I decided if I was going to be out in the wet and (relatively) cold PNW, I needed to keep my hands warm!

Hit a few buckets of balls, and spent some time on the Chipping Green at a practice facility near the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back