What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a club from the fitter and THP'd

THP'd for quite awhile and then renewed my Albatross Club membership.

Cut my new SeeMore M3 down an inch and installed new mid size grip. Then to the range to do some putting. Big difference!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Another driving range session at lunch.
It took a bit of time today but I finally got a swing thought that worked hitting my irons. My turn is getting better, I just can't get to fast, and my thought was to hit down on the ball because I was coming up out of it.

I'm excited to keep working on it again, tomorrow and saturday afternoon before playing on Sunday.

That's the good news. The bad is I am having a hell of a time with the driver again. Back to work, but I have a lesson on Tuesday next week. I'm thinking about just leaving it in the car and working on irons and ball striking this weekend.

Has anyone here ever done that while they were working on certain parts of their game?

Spent the best $30 bucks of the year and renewed my albatross membership

Went and bought another Scotty Cameron putter (Big Sur this time). Practiced on the putting green for 30 minutes or so, then played 18. Going to a long putter is going to take some practice. Didn't "need" it but had a set of irons I wanted to get rid of and EW gave me a good trade on them and I like Scotty putters so it was win win.

I went to the driving range. I usually golf one day on the weekend so I like to go to the range either Wednesday or Thursday

Re-upped my Albatross membership.

Played 18 in 1:54 and shot a 75. Four birdies on the day and -3 on the par 5's.

Of course I THP'd as well.

It was a good day tater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re-upped my Albatross membership.

Played 18 in 1:54 and shot a 75. Four birdies on the day and -3 on the par 5's.

Of course I THP'd as well.

It was a good day tater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy batman! Nice round Dudeski, you murdered the 5's and that round time.

Renewed my Albatross club membership.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Today I brutalized 8 holes in a fun round. Lost 8 balls in those 8 holes and called it a day. Went to the driving range and tried to figure out what happened between yesterday and today (even my putter was slicing this morning).

Oh well, win some lose some.

Bought two headcovers and two MACHINE putter's. Shocking, I know.

Golfing in about 35 minutes!

Pre-ordered a sweet putter cover, renewed an awesome membership, got out of work early and played 18. good day.

Re-upped my Albatross membership for 2013.

Bought a THP putter cover and received a shaft in the mail.

THP'd all day at work then had a great practice session with the wedges after work.

Picked up my repaired 8i. Had the shaft break Monday on the first warm up swing. Funny thing about today was, my wife called my to let me know that I had won some new iron shafts from GG. Wish I had known that before getting the new shaft installed already.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Some THP and that was about it. Weather was cold and I had to work. Stupid work.

Bought a few THP head covers and oogled over the new gear coming out from our 2013 MC sponsors.

Checked out the new Dick's Sporting Goods store that opened just a couple miles from my house and bought my secret gift exchange present/s

Thinking of a good range session today. I need to hit some balls

Thinking of a good range session today. I need to hit some balls

Me too, but the ranges around here are pretty much shut down. Grass ones at least. I want to build on what I accomplished earlier in the week, but it's tough. I've just been doing drills and practice swinging in the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back