What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a date!

I'm hoping Kevin, I'm hoping :friends:

I would love a Frank session!

Might just be thping the rest of the weekend, too mug Crap to do around here to sneak out from

Regripped 5 clubs today. Testing out some REL 3gen...

Played 18 & had the front 9 of my life then my power fade kicked in.

Opened a box of shiny irons and put the i20's into the backup bag for now.

Also perused the GG clearance rack, jack crap there today.

Regripped 5 clubs today. Testing out some REL 3gen...

Nice!! I have a feeling you'll be a fan dude.

Opened a box of shiny irons and put the i20's into the backup bag for now.

Also perused the GG clearance rack, jack crap there today.

Nice man!! RBZBLDZ hahaha!

..this fine gentlemen also tolerated a number of club building questions from me over the last day and gave me full answers. Class class class!! Thanks again dude.

Nice man!! RBZBLDZ hahaha!

..this fine gentlemen also tolerated a number of club building questions from me over the last day and gave me full answers. Class class class!! Thanks again dude.

Haha, no problem, anytime at all. I love to talk shop.

Nice!! I have a feeling you'll be a fan dude.

I like the feel after I put them on. Probably will be next season though before I find out how good they really are. And yes I got the pink one on the R11. I would post the pics of it, but photobucket is being dumb. And I put them on logo facing backwards.

I went and played a round with my brother, it was a great round.

We also found a random old school TP Mills putter (TPM Tour series) It actually felt and rolled nicely.

Hit up the driving range for an hour and a half today. Spent the first 30 minutes in the short game area. The next 45 out for a range of work in the bag. Irons and Working out the driver. Last 15 minutes were putting drills.

I felt like everything went pretty well and I'm looking forward to playing tomorrow.

Another lesson on Tuesday

I took my old & new clubs to work with me, Cleaned up the old ones for storage then sat & admired/fondled my new ones! :act-up:
Was quite a good day really!

Went to the range today and hit a small bucket. Hit AW, 7i, Driver. All full swings. Working on a new grip and getting comfortable swinging the club.

I had a really productive range session then played 9.

Played 18 with dad & uncle.

Played 18 with P4B and tried out some J40 CB's, not for me but nice sticks

Reshafted my 9i. Didn't use enough it looks like. Really glad I felt it slip on 18 yesterday and it didn't do it on a shot over water.

Gonna have to fire the guy who did it last time...

Played 27 holes. 50* no wind.

Reshafted my 9i. Didn't use enough it looks like. Really glad I felt it slip on 18 yesterday and it didn't do it on a shot over water.

Gonna have to fire the guy who did it last time...

Haha that would be the ultimate fail, 9i head in the water. Make sure it is on a HOTD if that happens :alien:

Ordered some stuff, regripped some putters (SuperStroke Slims across the board now), finally used air to remove a SeeMore Feeltec grip, then mulled over Slim vs Slim Lite for the x2. The x2 still sits grip-less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back