What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a round shot an 88, I was hitting my driver well today, need to button up a few errant approach shots, left an easy 5 strokes on stupid flop shots.

J4U, that was really cool. Thanks for telling us about that. thats a sad but great story. Well done my friend.

GolfTEC, lesson on weight shift.
The decently steep cost of entry is more than made up for by quality of coaching staff.

I cannot recommend it more highly.

Sent from my Little Robotic Tether.

Played 18 for some shaft testing.

Just got off the phone with Brian Patterson at my local GolfTEC and decided to finally take my game to the next level. I have been self taught for all my golfing life and after reading JB's thread on what's keeping you from scratch and War Eagle's winter practice thread I knew it was time to take my game to the next level. So next week I have a 90 minute eval/ lesson and I can't wait. We will also setup a plan for my game! Be on the lookout for another GolfTEC/ new swing thread.

Cleaned my clubs so they look brand new again. Took some time and removed all the excess stickers on the shafts as well.

Nice Dan!

Sweet! I will be following your results with those shafts.

You will definitely not regret this decision.

Just got off the phone with Brian Patterson at my local GolfTEC and decided to finally take my game to the next level. I have been self taught for all my golfing life and after reading JB's thread on what's keeping you from scratch and War Eagle's winter practice thread I knew it was time to take my game to the next level. So next week I have a 90 minute eval/ lesson and I can't wait. We will also setup a plan for my game! Be on the lookout for another GolfTEC/ new swing thread.

I have been drooling over what was in my gift from my Secret Santa.

Played golf with my wife KellyBo today. Beautiful day and we had a ton of fun as the course was not crowded so we could hit multiple shots. Now tomorrow we go back out and she plays with the Ladies and I tee it up with the regulars for a little points blitz.

Played golf with my wife KellyBo today. Beautiful day and we had a ton of fun as the course was not crowded so we could hit multiple shots. Now tomorrow we go back out and she plays with the Ladies and I tee it up with the regulars for a little points blitz.

Very nice! Just living the life we all dream of.

Very nice! Just living the life we all dream of.

Cookie -- It's funny you mentioned this ^^^^^^^ it's exactly what KellyBo said today.

Wife and I hit the range and then played 18 on the short course at our club. It was a beautiful day and I always enjoy playing with her.

I went to the range and played around with a new driver shaft that I won from Golf Galaxy. Not really a good shaft for me, but will def be fun just to mess around with. It will require me to slow my swing down or I will just spray the ball all over. Then I headed over to the practice green and worked on chipping with he new KBS tour shaft I had put into my 56*. I am just loving that shaft. Really would like it in all my wedges. We will see what the future holds there.

Finished uploading ROTD videos from yesterday and played another 27 holes today. Made another T time for another 27 holes tomorrow.

Hopefully bought a little ticket that'll pay for my greens fees for the rest of my life!! Come on Powerball !!!

Went to the driving range with only my PW, 52 and 56. Hit a small bucket then chipped for probably an hour.. I am getting my short game figured out, hopefully with the SCORS, but either way it is getting taken care of haha

Went to the driving range with only my PW, 52 and 56. Hit a small bucket then chipped for probably an hour.. I am getting my short game figured out, hopefully with the SCORS, but either way it is getting taken care of haha

That is a great idea. I need to try that sometime but I cave last second and grab my driver everytime!

That is a great idea. I need to try that sometime but I cave last second and grab my driver everytime!

Haha I left all of it at home.. I am trying to focus on the things I suck more at haha

range buckets and video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back