What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the course.....I am very proud of myself....I stayed on the range and swung nothing over a 6 iron.....hit 2 large buckets really working on the new swing....it was ugly for about a bucket and a few balls and then I started grooving them.

I am just proud that I didn't go to the course and get even more frustrated.

I hit four balls out into a cow pasture and they sure felt good! No on course time though. I thought Kelly and I were going to pick up her new clubs however her coach never called us back. Oh well, I suppose I could go out there and hunt those balls now and make sure the bull doesn't see me :bulgy-eyes:

I hit four balls out into a cow pasture and they sure felt good! No on course time though. I thought Kelly and I were going to pick up her new clubs however her coach never called us back. Oh well, I suppose I could go out there and hunt those balls now and make sure the bull doesn't see me :bulgy-eyes:

Brings a new meaning to cow tipping....

Just got back from the course.....I am very proud of myself....I stayed on the range and swung nothing over a 6 iron.....hit 2 large buckets really working on the new swing....it was ugly for about a bucket and a few balls and then I started grooving them.

I am just proud that I didn't go to the course and get even more frustrated.

That's the way to hang in there Tim! It's a tough row to hoe but you can do it :clapp:

Played a not so great 27 with JMan but had an absolute blast with the dude. What a great round

Played a not so great 27 with JMan but had an absolute blast with the dude. What a great round

It was a great time! Oklahoma cannot handle both of the Jake Nation enforcers in one place for too long I fear though, hehe.

It was a great time! Oklahoma cannot handle both of the Jake Nation enforcers in one place for too long I fear though, hehe.

Haha we were about 3 seconds from getting in a fight, about 5 times.

Try to IceJack someone?

People don't eff with us. We just look scary.

I should add (and Jesse will vouch) I hit the B.Asha 4x and 11.5 Fit combo a long way. Its a great combo for me for sure. Crazy to think I'm playing an 11.5 head.

I got ice jacked via pm today because I tried to help the kid out. Oi vey.

iPad tapping!

You have me curious.....what did I miss today whilst hitting shots all over the golf course with JJ?

You have me curious.....what did I miss today whilst hitting shots all over the golf course with JJ?

Color me curious as well.

Dude that B Asha combo was a bomb for you. Internet golfer bomb worthy

Walked 18. Shot an 84 (pretty good day for me) which included three birdies, two triples and a quad bogey.. among other stuff... Then I went kicking tires around Dick's golf shop and ended up buying another Mashie hybrid and a dozen ProV1x balls.

Caddy Shack Festival of Trees

Caddy Shack Festival of Trees

More like this past week while visiting my sister for Thanksgiving. She is finally getting back into the "Festival of Trees" out in Utah after not participating since her only son passed away four years ago. She wanted to do something in memory of him and came up with a Caddy Shack Golf theme and asked if I could come out and help. I was thinking more of the lines of a shadow box type display, but that was not the case.

She was able to obtain 82 rounds of golf from various public and private courses, numerous clubs, apparel, and accessories as well that will be included in the auctioning off of the trees. All proceeds go to a local hospital. My job was to build the "Shack" she had come up with in her mind.

After collecting myself upon finding out the scale of the "Shack", we set out to collect the donations of old barn wood, metal roofing, etc. My nephew was an outstanding golfer and just qualified for the junior association before he left us. I was excited to make her vision into something she could display the golf items in. She is also decorating 6 trees to go around the shack and I converted an old horse rail into two lamp posts to hold some old lamps she also got donated. I did not take pictures of everything together due to not everything being completed.

If you are in the Utah area and go to this particular festival, be on the lookout and let me know if you see it.

She will be sending me pictures of the display after it is set up next week and I will update this post.

Here is her, my little man in front of the "shack" as she envisioned:
IMAG0920.jpg

My job was to build the "Shack" she had come up with in her mind.

Here is her, my little man in front of the "shack" as she envisioned:
IMAG0920.jpg

Hey dude I could put you to work! Great looking woodshed there :blob::bananadance::D:deadhorse::golf2::guitar::thumb:

Thanks, when I was posting the pic I thought of you and your woodshed's...lol

Played 18 in some ridiculous wind. Won a little $$$.

Took a lesson on the range then worked on chipping and putting. Beautiful day sun was shining.

Went to PGA Superstore after my round, needed to pick up some tees.

Finally got onto a course again. I have not played very many rounds in the last six months. Played at The Golf Club at Champions Circle.42/44. Between the wind and the fun hole locations. The superintendent was being cruel today. Can not believe how many putts I had that caught the edge of the hole and stopped less than a ball away. These were some of those YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME locations. It was still a blast out there. And as an added bonus, I got to use a 56* wedge that I had the KBS Tour shaft put into this past week. First time with it in my hands on a course and I loved it. Could not go wrong with it. Makes me want to have them in all my irons.

Changed my driver head angle to closed-flat and hit a bucket of balls. Seemed to work quite a bit better. Also hit the rest of the bucket with my 6-pw-aw cause I really need to dial those in.
Putted for an hour, practice green was no where as fast as the course though in my opinion.
Finally found the line for putting now to get the feel again, I have no speed control for some reason absolutely no feel for it .

Got a golftec lesson in while back in KC to see family. Wanted to play but the 30 degrees this morning steered me to a much needed lesson. I really wish we had a Golftec near where I lived....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back