What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the range. Trying to gauge my swing in 100°+ temps. Definitely lose energy quickly.
Prepping for the arrival of shane013168 to the house. We have 54 holes scheduled for him with the DFW crew this weekend.

Played 18 and watched a little bit of the PGA.

Range today...tried to dial in the big stick with a new shaft

Played 18 at a local goat track, had a blast.

I played 18 holes at Stumpy Lake GC in Virginia Beach. Watched a Lil bit of the PGA

Went to the local 9 hole course early and threw some darts with the new AW. Started out trying to gauge distances with it but it was too wet to do reliably. The ball was really sitting down on the greens though - very excited to get that club dialed in and I can see myself hitting a load more greens with it as it falls right in the 100 yard gap I had.

After that, headed to the nets for swings with the 3i and 3w, but those were less convincing. I think I need to stop trying to actually hit the ball, but we'll see. Tomorrow will be a range session I think :smile:

Just finished regripping the bag. Looks good. I'll let them sit for a few hours and then it's off to the range.

Watched Golf Channel's early shows, listened Hank Haney Sirius XM while in the car, drove past golf course filled w/ weekend hackers, watched early coverage TNT's PGA Championship.......haven't played or swung a club for over a month. Lost the desire to play ---burn out? Maybe will get back at it in a week or two.....seems like the game takes too much time/effort to maintain a certain level of play.

Went out at 9am got 9 holes in.
What a great day for golf.

Played 9 holes with my 6 year old son. He got tired of the golf quickly but getting to drive a cart made it more fun.

Lesson with my GolfTec coach

36 with THP'ers. Grabbing lunch between rounds.

Walked 18 at my club & shot an 84. New PB!

I played in my company golf outing today. Posted a winning score of -12 and won a new Scotty Cameron putter and a dozen pro v1x. I sold the putter on the spot to a buddy who made me an offer I couldn't refuse lol all in all it was a great golf day

I played in my company golf outing today. Posted a winning score of -12 and won a new Scotty Cameron putter and a dozen pro v1x. I sold the putter on the spot to a buddy who made me an offer I couldn't refuse lol all in all it was a great golf day
So much for sending u my address

Oops wrong thread on the original post.

Watched the PGA Championship, go Rory and Rickie!

Last edited:
Mentored beginners at my course

Did some short game practice at my home course, THP and watching PGA Championship.

Volunteered for the U.S. Amateur Championship.

Be the ball!!

Walked 18, watched some PGA action and THPed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back