What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrote a product spotlight, finished an editorial, cleaned my clubs, and THP'd while watching golf like a beast.

All this talk of club cleaning, I need to aswell. My back is giving me a fit, so I'm just going to dring beer and watch the PGA championship.

Absolutely nothing. Quite sad actually.

Played at 18 then hung by the pool with my wife.
Getting off the tee very well the last few rounds.

Did something stupid and played a 9 hole par 3 course today. Came away unscathed and hit some good shots, but I'm feeling it a little bit a couple hours later. Now THP'ing and watching the conclusion of the PGA

I started the day by playing 8 and 2/5 holes at my local course this morning, then had a charity scramble this afternoon which we won. We managed to post -9, someone supposedly shot -11 but didn't turn in a card so we were declared the winners. If we could have had a wedge game we'd have been 5 shots better; too many shots from 70 yards in that didn't find the green :-(

Volunteered at the U.S. Amateur, had new Winn Dri-Tech grips put on my Speedblades, on my Amp Cell and had a Super Stroke Ryder Cup Edition grip put on my SeeMore DB4. Then watched the rest of the PGA Championship.

Be the ball!!

Spent some time on THP and watched some guys play golf on TV.

I was fortunate to caught the full rounds of the final couple groups. I also cleaned my clubs!

Hit the range, worked on my ball striking, quite impressed seeing how little time I have had time to practice and play. The new driver and 3 wood are so solid, great pick-up. I cannot wait to play a round early next week and see what kind of score I can shoot.

Played 18 with a fellow THPer

Played 18 and cleaned my clubs.

Played 18 from the tips at a new course (for me), with the same ball for all 18 holes.

I played 9 with my son.

Range work and a quick par-3 course session.

Kenh and I holding down THP at the Wounded Warriors Worlds Largest Golf Outing. 3 under through 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenh and I holding down THP at the Wounded Warriors Worlds Largest Golf Outing. 3 under through 7

Since when is your name Chris? ;-)

Ha ha Everything about me is short

Cleaned my clubs.

Hopefully get to dirty them up this evening.

Posted a lot of stuff for sale in the market place and grinding to get out of the MC blues. Going to play Arrowhead on Wednesday and see some spectacular views before a long stretch of out of town travel.

Played 18 on my home course.

Played in a scramble with a fellow THP'er for a worthy cause and had a blast!

Went to the PGA Championship yesterday. :cool:

Snuck out and played 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back