What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 holes, some Golf Channel and THP.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Did a little THPing, dug out an old putter, cut it down and put a SS 2.0 on it. Might take it back out for a run this week.

tyjybeby.jpg
e2a2ahep.jpg

Not tonight, but pulled the C Tapers out of Kang's apex heads, he told me he just wanted the heads back that he had loaned me for the Morgan Cup. Haven't decided what I Am going to put those in yet.

Thping and a few things in cali

Gaining momentum lol

Installed aldila tour green on the j40 2 hybrid and bertha/x2hot adaptor on diamana d+ 72x i had laying around. Tomorrow the j40 cb 4-pw will get dg tour x100 soft stepped 1x, and j40 wedges will get dg tour s400 onyx.

Putted with my SeeMore putter, practiced bunkers and chips, hit some full irons and driver, then re-hydrated, THP'ed and watched Golf Channel. Nice day off.

Played round No. 80 of the season.

Made an attempt at playing 9 with my wife. It did not go well.

Played 18 with my son and some friends. Putter working well. Had a pretty good day.

Played 36 on great but tough course. 92-86. Need to put some time in at the range ASAP to get my driver squared away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, and got to watch a pine tree eat my yellow Srixon Z-Star XV.

Pulled kbs tour 130 shafts from my j40 cbs. Cut prepped and gripped dg x100 soft stepped 1x ready for install. Now i am debating whether these go into the j40 or do i pull the shafts from my apex and install with them... Really leaning toward the j40 since apex would still need to be pulled and prepped lol

Played 18 and shipped off some shafts.

Since I cannot really swing a club right now with my rib injury I've been trying to teach my 3 year old. Unfortunately he doesn't take instruction to well because he already knows it all.

7183cbad014df179c14ba509ec085df1_zpsb8467f38.jpg

Played a very average 18 holes today in Wednesday club.

THP'd, blogged, getting ready for Wednesday evening cup...

Just golf channel and THP all week. This week I'm off work at 3:00-4:00am and awake by 2:00-3:00pm then repeat. Hoping to go see the parents this weekend and play some golf at the home course on Saturday... I hope.

Marked up a few

de60c52d49e63aa9add587941bb0b3cf.jpg

Had a short game range session, THP'd, and watched some golf. Oh yeah accepted a tee time for tomorrow afternoon.

Cut 2 inches off of the Big FGP and threw a Secret Grip on it.

I took a lesson from the PGA Pro at Lane Creek. All the love for the game came rushing back to me. I've been away too long. I feel a serious come back on the horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back