What is your favorite UST Mamiya shaft of all time?

The ATTAS (X) was my first conscious introduction to the brand. Now UST is always in the mix.

Now somewhat turned off by irons that don’t offer Recoils 🤷

I see a lot of people have success with the Helium shafts and I like that.

I have not owed a lot of UST but my LINQ BLUE TSPX wood shafts are my favorites.

I see a lot of people have success with the Helium shafts and I like that.
I like the Helium shafts a lot. I hit it pretty well in the driver at Shaft Up, but it really shines in my 3 wood.

Recoil 95

Elements Chrome 7F5

Recoil iron shafts with All-In second.

As of now I’d have to say the Helium wood shafts. Using a 5F3 for a while now. However the Dart TSPX are moving up quickly.

I hope it is the Darts in soon to be arriving irons.

Between the LinQ Purple or my current gamer LinQ M40X Blue

I have to go with Recoil 95 F4.
I'd probably say the Recoil 95.

Recoil iron shafts

Same for me. I've been using Recoil 95 F4's for 2.5 years now. I have enjoyed it but honestly, it's time for a change. Swing has evolved and my body has evolved from the gym. I don't feel like they are the best fit anymore and have lost confidence in them which is the kiss of death.

I want to put the Dart V TSPX 105s up against Axiom 105s and have a knockdown drag-out fight for a spot in the 243's.

Lin-Q gunmetal. Great golf shaft there

Same for me. I've been using Recoil 95 F4's for 2.5 years now. I have enjoyed it but honestly, it's time for a change. Swing has evolved and my body has evolved from the gym. I don't feel like they are the best fit anymore and have lost confidence in them which is the kiss of death.

I want to put the Dart V TSPX 105s up against Axiom 105s and have a knockdown drag-out fight for a spot in the 243's.
Thats the beauty of having many great options!

Proforce V2 65

IMG_4615.png

LINQ Black TSPX 6F4 in a driver when swinging well.

I’m still swinging the 95s well, but I’d love to give the Dart V 90s a try.

I’ve had Recoil 95s in my irons for a few years and really enjoy them. Should probably try the Darts out at some point.

The DART 105's would be mine at this point. I need to try some of their driver shafts though. I'd bet I could find one I fell in love with.

Has to be the og Lakers color pro force. Just a classic

My custom designed / painted HeLIUM is hard to beat for me but so are Recoils.

IMG_1870.jpeg

IMG_1872.jpeg

IMG_1871.jpeg

Recoil Prototypes. Have had them in my bag the past two years and can't see myself going away from them for a long time.

My favorite is that shaft that JB has. He didn't miss one fairway at the WWGC.

Recoil shafts for me.

I've always replied with V2 in the past, as I used to live it and I haven't used a ton of UST shafts.

My answer has more changed to All-In, but hopefully will add recoil of some sort to the challengers soon.

Back