What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty strong Texas contingent for Team Hacker brochacho. Waiting for the big announcement from the Original Hacker!

He will be supporting FLTC chunky. Don't even try to sway Kmac. We've been through too much.

Sent from my forged iPad

He will be supporting FLTC chunky. Don't even try to sway Kmac. We've been through too much.

That's some beautiful bro love right there.

Sent from my forged iPad[/QUOTE]

I like the sig. BUT I was an original Hacker. I do have a lot of friends on Team THP though.

I like the sig. BUT I was an original Hacker. I do have a lot of friends on Team THP though.

I will get an IPad if I need to!!

Team THP! Why? Randomally chosen from a scientific game of e-ne-me-ne-my-ne-mo...

Team THP! Why? Randomally chosen from a scientific game of e-ne-me-ne-my-ne-mo...

Well that random choice happens to be the best one, Rvick.

I have an Ipad and 2 Iphones...does that help?

My sons name is Max but can be changed to Mac if that is the deciding factor

Perfect choice, you will get to be one the winning and most handsome team.

Just for OEM Kevins support I am willing to touch an iphone. I won't buy it or anything but I will touch it.

I have an iPad, a MacBook, and a Mac Mini Kev, since you're an Apple fan. You know you want to back THP.

Well that random choice happens to be the best one, Rvick.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Rvick82

Perfect choice, you will get to be one the winning and most handsome team.

Glad to know that my scientific system works. lol! Go team THP!​

It's cool to see so many people declaring the allegiance to one of the teams. And remember that even if you support one of the two losing teams, at least you still participated.

It's cool to see so many people declaring the allegiance to one of the teams. And remember that even if you support one of the two losing teams, at least you still participated.

I assume you mean Team Hackers and Team Paradise. :D

If money were no object, I'd travel down and cheer you guys on.

Imagine, people in body paint with a few too many beers spectating for the Morgan Cup. Epic.

Just for OEM Kevins support I am willing to touch an iphone. I won't buy it or anything but I will touch it.

I dont know if anyone else realizes just how big a statement that is from the breeze and just how funny that is lol

I dont know if anyone else realizes just how big a statement that is from the breeze and just how funny that is lol

What's funnier is that everyone thinks you're an Apple homer.

What's funnier is that everyone thinks you're an Apple homer.

Once again a quote for truth. If there's one thing Im not its brand loyal. But that's for another thread.

What the hell Kevin Mac?

No way the man I dubbed OEM and Kmac is going to root for any other team. You Hackers can get over yourselves and keep calling out dudes you can't beat.

Someone should start a poll on "Which MC team are you supporting." Be easier to keep track of how many supporters each team has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back