What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bribery involved whatsoever. The fancy flashing blue banner just helped me realize what should be plainly obvious to everyone:

Team Hackers is going to win!

No bribery involved whatsoever. The fancy flashing blue banner just helped me realize what should be plainly obvious to everyone:

Team Paradise is going to win!

I think your computer auto corrected itself so i took the liberty of fixing it.

I think the Team Hackers logo needs to have "We are out and visible" added to the flashing mess.

I think the Team Hackers logo needs to have "We are out and visible" added to the flashing mess.

Agreed it's distracting hahah, I thought you blocked the signatures.

Agreed it's distracting hahah, I thought you blocked the signatures.

I just said I was thinking about it if they kept getting so busy. I was talking more about all the club smileys. And it isn't completely over board. Yet. haha.

Poor Seth and his love of sushi. Gotta laugh at that one.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

A ton of support posts got deleted, I'm bumping it back up

Team THP brings home the cup!

Team THP brings home the cup!

Well of course they bring it home. But they will be sending it to the various members of Team Hackers throughout the year.

Team Paradise will bring home the Cup!!

Honestly, I haven't felt enough energy spent on recruitment. If I have to choose, I think I'd go with Hackers because anyone who would fly across the pond to be a part of the event is going to get a big round of applause from me. This is for you dhjkelly: :clapp::drinks: :clapp: I'm also absolutely feinding over bullfrog's betti. And ok, I guess the shiny Team Hackers gif does speak to my inner-pimp.

Honestly, I haven't felt enough energy spent on recruitment. If I have to choose, I think I'd go with Hackers because anyone who would fly across the pond to be a part of the event is going to get a big round of applause from me. This is for you dhjkelly: :clapp::drinks: :clapp: I'm also absolutely feinding over bullfrog's betti. And ok, I guess the shiny Team Hackers gif does speak to my inner-pimp.

Excellent choice my friend, you have been repped. Keep an eye out on the webcam, i'll either be the pasty white guy or the burned to a crisp guy :D

Awesome. Go Team Hackers!

That would work... "Out and Proud" is already taken :D

No matter what team you are supporting in the Morgan Cup, I just wanted to thank all of the forum members that have posted in this thread. All of us realize that we have an amazing golfing experience coming up in a few days, and it's even more special to know that many of you have shown such an interest in the individuals involved with this event as well as the amazing companies that are part of the event. It really shows that THP isn't just a website for people to come to in order to talk about golf, it's a true family atmosphere. So from one very lucky and appreciative THPer, thank you.

Go Team Hackers!

GO TEAM!

Hackers.gif
[/IMG]

Team Paradise, Team Paradise, Team Paradise, Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise

A ton of support posts got deleted, I'm bumping it back up

I guess the overwhelming support for Team Hackers was too much for the server.

Team Paradise, Team Paradise, Team Paradise, Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise Team Paradise

I'm lazy so I just copied, Go Team Paradise:thumb:

QFT!!!

I'm lazy so I just copied, Go Team Paradise:thumb:

:laughing:

I would say both. I'm just looking for a really good match.

Ha! I can play that game...

Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers!
Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers!
Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers! Team Hackers!

T E A M
H A C K E R S!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back