What Wedges Do You Want OEM To Test

I know what youre saying RW. I was using the 56* as my only wedge too but just added a 60* for those real slick greens and tight landings.

I have thought about putting a 60 in but then I have to take something else out and that would leave a gap in my bag.

If playing with 7 wedges would help me shoot better I'd do it. Whatever equipment works for you....
wow that is 5 with the PW... I thought I was bad with 4 :)

Re: What Wedges Do You Want OEM To Test

Check out the ball marks left by the jaws wedge. Awesome.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

OEM Kevin said:
Check out the ball marks left by the jaws wedge. Awesome.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk
Damn that's some bite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that's some bite!

And those arent premium balls either, those are rocks from the worst range but closest to me.

OEM arrived safely at THP Headquarters last night and we are up early to head to the range to do some initial wedge testing and then play a course called Riverwood. We have quite a few bags packed up with clubs for his testing this morning including this one filled with wedges.

874914869_3ZzTX-M.jpg

poor range, thats alot of shovels

i feel bad for the guy who has to tote this bag! that's a lot of wedges.....poor OEM, gonna be exhausted before he tees off.

Mmmmm. Coffee, bagels, and wedges. The breakfast of champions!! Have fun guys n gals!

That's like a kid in a candy store. Have fun OEM!

I'd be interested to hear which wedges give you the best response/bite around the greens.

Thanks!

Great details Kevin! With the XFT, was there any concern at all with the removable face? I don't know why I can't get past it, but I'd be timid about hitting it only because of how easy it seems to be to take the face off.

Great details Kevin! With the XFT, was there any concern at all with the removable face? I don't know why I can't get past it, but I'd be timid about hitting it only because of how easy it seems to be to take the face off.

You can read our review on the home page or anybody's thoughts from the Spring FL Golf Outing. Nobody had any troubles at all.

No none at all. It was a great wedge and I didnt think about the face or the fact that it comes off at all.

You can read our review on the home page or anybody's thoughts from the Spring FL Golf Outing. Nobody had any troubles at all.

I had the opportunity of reading your review earlier this week (excellent review, of course)... just trying to grab another opinion. I didn't, however, catch the forum results on it.

I will hunt away!

Today we will be at Sarasota National for more wedge testing. I'll be adding more thoughts on the wedges later. Right now, I love the new Callaway Jaws wedges. Theyre just awesome.

Today we will be at Sarasota National for more wedge testing. I'll be adding more thoughts on the wedges later. Right now, I love the new Callaway Jaws wedges. Theyre just awesome.

Def looking fwd to your thoughts on the JAWS wedges again

Say hi to the palm trees in the left rough on #5 for me lol

Def looking fwd to your thoughts on the JAWS wedges again

Say hi to the palm trees in the left rough on #5 for me lol

LOL I Hope I dont see those Palms today! If I do I will give the Palms your love ahaha

that just sounded wrong but I get it.... lol

LOL I Hope I dont see those Palms today! If I do I will give the Palms your love ahaha

have fun today playing and looking forward to more info about the wedges.

Back