What's everyone doing during the Rapture tomorrow?

whelp i guess it didnt happen... i wonder why ppl in these cults "stay" in the cults when the predictions fall thru
especially when whoever is making the predictions is absolutely sure... dude whats the excuse for a massive mistake like that lol... "oopsy"?

I'm glad I went ahead and mowed. Although we still have a few more minutes to go here!

whelp i guess it didnt happen... i wonder why ppl in these cults "stay" in the cults when the predictions fall thru
especially when whoever is making the predictions is absolutely sure... dude whats the excuse for a massive mistake like that lol... "oopsy"?

Actually, here in FL, the world is officially ending.

Spoiler
Erica got ready in less than 2 hours.

Rapture coming in 3 minutes CST. :laughing:

I'm still here!! When they say May 21st, do they mean in Australia, Europe, The US, Japan???? I would say that parts of the world are safe... or gone and we just don't know?:bomb:

Damn it - I am still here!!! WTH??? What a flippin joke!

Damn it - I am still here!!! WTH??? What a flippin joke!

It is no joke. Here today, gone tomorrow. Could be an hour from now, a month from now or 6000 years from now.

It is no joke. Here today, gone tomorrow. Could be an hour from now, a month from now or 6000 years from now.

Fair enough...not getting into a religion debate. But when 5/21/2011 grabs this much press because of one guy spreading his beliefs and nothing happens.....that in essence is a joke because he obviosuly does not know what he is talking about (again). This is not his first "miscalculation".

and to think.. i did absolutly nbothing out of the ordinary.. shewwww

The Jockey who won today at the Preakness is named Jesus. Right after he won, my boss turns to me and says "look Jesus showed up on the rapture"

Smoke em if you got em.

I got 18 holes in before 6pm wanted to watch it on Fox . I wish it would of started before the turn it was slowwwwww..... out their today.

Hmm...there must be THP in hell... :D

Fair enough...not getting into a religion debate. But when 5/21/2011 grabs this much press because of one guy spreading his beliefs and nothing happens.....that in essence is a joke because he obviosuly does not know what he is talking about (again). This is not his first "miscalculation".

What did you really expect? Like I said earlier, NO man knows the day or time.

What did you really expect? Like I said earlier, NO man knows the day or time.

I expected exactly what happened which was nothing. Hence my comment that it was a joke because it is not something that can be predicted by anyone yet major news networks are paying so much attention to it and here we are discussing it. The guy is a joke and got exactly what he wanted - attention!

I guess I shouldnt have given all my stuff away...

There was a digital billboard in my area counting the days down. The ad right before it was for a place that refills inkjet cartridges and advertised "$1 refills on Sunday if the world didn't end Saturday"

249203_10150192356998124_534068123_7072748_939904_n-1.jpg

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

Last edited:
In honor of the rapture not happening, I think this song is appropriate:

I'll be playing golf at MacDill Air Force Base and then going to the Lightning game.

Hi Fairway, Saw you play at McDill AFB. Have they fixed it up . My buddies werent to happy playing there You got to see an awesome game last night ......We are pratically neighbors,alot of THP members around here. Might have to start a TAMPA CHAPTER.LOL

.....(opens door slowly)...............(pokes head out slowly).............I"m here.... what about you guys?

to the secret ninja whoever you are... no i am not "trying to start a class war" its called a joke and you should lighten up since you didnt get raptured pffffft

Back