What's everyone doing during the Rapture tomorrow?

Not going to happen then either.

Agreed! The end of the world is unpredictable. So as long as people keep predicting it the world will keep on turning :D

I'm still here!! When they say May 21st, do they mean in Australia, Europe, The US, Japan???? I would say that parts of the world are safe... or gone and we just don't know?:bomb:

Or which calendar are they using, since a calendar is an artificial construct. Just like Friday the 13th is meaningless because depending on what calendar you are using the day name and date can be changed on a whim, the day itself has no meaning, all days are the same.

So did the guy give any reason why he was wrong again?

So did the guy give any reason why he was wrong again?

my guess is the same reason as last time, that he is a religious nut-job. Anyone can throw a date out and say the world is gonna end. ................. 2/20/2020

I can confirm my Ping hybrid is still in the bag.

Rapture Man was just on CNN and announced the Rapture has been rescheduled to Oct. 21

Rapture Man was just on CNN and announced the Rapture has been rescheduled to Oct. 21

As long as he keeps setting a date, most of know it will not be that day........

Nice that October 21st. is my birthday though.

Day after my birthday! I'm going to load the credit card up with presents for myself.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I thought that was when he said the end of the world was going to be? Rapture May 21, end of the world October 21. haha

Found this Rapture FAQ sheet that should answer most everyones questions about this spectactular event:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/hottopics/detail?entry_id=89183

As long as he keeps setting a date, most of know it will not be that day........

Nice that October 21st. is my birthday though.

Day after my birthday! I'm going to load the credit card up with presents for myself.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Man that's 2 days before my Bro Birthday, 9 Days before my mom's and 16 before my Girlfriend. Thanks Rapture, you saved me a lot of money. :D

Back