What's for Dinner? Valentine's Edition

I ate so much that im in a food comma on the couch.

I ate so much that im in a food comma on the couch.

"food comma"?

Is that when you, like, pause before you start stuffing your face again?

EDIT: Damn, too slow again.

i think the Romans purged, then went back for thirds and fourths. that's what i call Xtreme dining.

I made beef taco Hamburger Helper for supper. Im obviously not doing anything special today as far as dinner goes.
Not that I have the energy anyways. After getting up early and going out for breakfast with some people from work, going shopping, going to the driving range, coming home and chainging oil on my truck and cutting up some firewood with the chainsaw; Ive pretty much had it for today.

I made beef taco Hamburger Helper for supper. Im obviously not doing anything special today as far as dinner goes.
Not that I have the energy anyways. After getting up early and going out for breakfast with some people from work, going shopping, going to the driving range, coming home and chainging oil on my truck and cutting up some firewood with the chainsaw; Ive pretty much had it for today.

Have a wee bit of wine with that? (I just read your "thanks" post...:wink:)

I am so bored tonight...I am glad to be entertaining someone

I'm noticing tonight's the night to be on!

It was a very proper, very hoity toity type dinner for two nights in a row (do people still say hoity toity?) It's nice to relax.

Have a wee bit of wine with that? (I just read your "thanks" post...:wink:)
LOL...nope. Had a few High Lifes though. :D I dont really drink wine, Im a good ole boy and where Im from, we drink beer.

Im going to hop in the hot tub now and open a bottle of Cockburns.

No way, not in a million years am I going to comment on this one.

Sounds like you need to lower the temperature in the hot tub then!

We went to Red, Hot & Blue for supper last night. My brother drove up, and joined us.

http://www.redhotandblue.com/

As much as I love Texas barbecue, I sure am fond of Memphis style.

I had a sampler platter, with a pulled pork sandwich, a couple of ribs, some sausage and potato salad with a big glass of iced tea to wash it all down. Yum!

GB,
We actually had bbq last night too. We were laughing at the thought of having it for Vday and I am glad we were not alone.

So today we are going to BD's for our "Valentines Day" thing. Hope all those people in line didn't have the same idea and come out today too!

Great place smallie. Enjoy.

Back