What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why yes, I can cook.

Alfredo Farfalle w/ chicken and peas

9D533CC1-3F7B-406C-8768-E998C00AED54-836-000001254B46EFB4.jpg

You master chef! That's one solid looking meal right there dude.

Dad grilled up some beer n' brats for us tonight. The girls were away, so we had a guy dinner. Brats and potato chips. LOL.

You master chef! That's one solid looking meal right there dude.
Haha, thanks!

Wife just got home and had some, I'm making a great push at my stay at home mom hopes in the next couple years! Hahaha

Haha, thanks!

Wife just got home and had some, I'm making a great push at my stay at home mom hopes in the next couple years! Hahaha

Potential baby seat for the golf cart? I'm working hard on that one.

I can be a "stay at golf course" dad, no?

Potential baby seat for the golf cart? I'm working hard on that one.

I can be a "stay at golf course" dad, no?

Haha! I'm looking forward to being able to walk away from teaching and staying home (more review time! Haha), it's closer by the day.

I had a few hot dogs. Though this thread made me hungry for wings.

Supper at Ruby Tuesdays, had the blackened chicken with grilled shrimp. Salad bar and spaghetti squash for my sides.

Bonefish tonight. Don't eat at many chain restaurants but love the bang bang shrimp.

We are having a Taco Slad; unlike your typical Taco Salad, my wife makes it with noodles and it is delicious. We are having some friends from our Sunday School class over and our children and theirs are going to make some candy. The wifes are going to talk and gossip and the men are going to watch Christmas Vacation!!

Combination of pork, chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies that Jacqui brought home from a dinner party at the golf course yesterday.

Meatballs subs

Kelly and I are going out for some Mexican, and then going home to watch a movie.

Spam and rice.

just had some baked chicken, cream corn and baked potatoes.

Filet mignon. Yum.

Sausage, Beef, Bacon, Ranch dressing, Cheese and egg wontons. Trying something new with the bacon, but bacon always makes things better right? Will post pics when they are done so it will make a little more sense.

Last edited:
Homemade potato corn chowder

Sirloin and homemade garlic mashed potatoes with salad.

mcRib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back