What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise the word goulash. I like the food, I just hate the name of said food. Goulash. *shudders*

The dog and I took Kelly some McDonald's at work, which is what we had as well. No, not a McRib, Smalls.
How can you go to McDonald's and not get a McRib????

oooh, I like Goulash. My ex had a good one, but I can't get her to send the recipe. hey buddy..... haha
I will talk to Jacqui.

Last edited:
Grilled chicken and veggies

ehe5ybyg.jpg

Boursin cheeseburger with garlic fries

asa6y8yh.jpg

Now that looks really good.

TapAhoy!

Potato soup

Dang JB....you eat like a KING!!!

Now that looks really good.

TapAhoy!

Thanks guys. We grilled the burgers tonight and topped with Boursin cheese. One of my true favorite things on a burger. The garlic fries are from Trader Joes and are delicious. You will stink, but they are worth it.

I do love me some garlic.

Thanks guys. We grilled the burgers tonight and topped with Boursin cheese. One of my true favorite things on a burger. The garlic fries are from Trader Joes and are delicious. You will stink, but they are worth it.

Garlic fries could easily become an addiction with me. This wind has just been too strong to BBQ, but I love it on calm winter days.

Short rib sandwiches, some of my wives fancy mashed potatoes, and some pineapple upside down cake.

My wife ordered pizza. We lived in both NYC and Chicago and I must say, the pizza in TX sucks!

A plain and simple bowl of fruit loops. Yes, fruit loops! Love me some breakfast for dinner.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Take out Chinese

One of my all time favorites - took my wife shopping in Macon today and picked up 4 Nu-Way chili dogs all the way. Still the best hot dog I have ever eaten. The two most famous I have eaten at are Pink's in LA and The Varsity in ATL, neither hold a candle to Nu-Ways IMO.

Flank steak with rice, green beans and corn off the cob.

I had Cajun chicken pasta. I figure with the world ending in the next few hours, I could go ahead and eat something spicy, give myself some nice heartburn and go out in a blaze of glory.

I went to BWW for the first time ever tonight for dinner.

Beef & Cheddar Croissant from Portillo's

Sausage and potatoes.

Something like this:

Sausage+&+Potatoes+1.jpg

Sounds great Smalls!

We're having a belated Yule feast. Large t-bone steaks, garlic mashed potatoes, and salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back