What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner tonight? Meat. We're going to a Brazilian Churrascaria for a graduation dinner party for my nephew. The gauchos are going to bring around big skewers of different kinds of grilled meat. And I'm going to eat it. Lots of it. These places are a blast, and the best part about tonight is I don't pay the tab. I do of course have to put a check in a card as a gift.

http://www.saborbrazil.net/

Kevin

Those are fun Kevin, I have a similar place like that near me in Calif. Lots of food for sure!!! Tonight it is Italian in NYC as I will pick up the tab for my family as I take everyone out for dinner to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary.

Those are fun Kevin, I have a similar place like that near me in Calif. Lots of food for sure!!! Tonight it is Italian in NYC as I will pick up the tab for my family as I take everyone out for dinner to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary.

Congrats to your Mom and Dad! I remember how much fun my parents' 50th was.

Have the veal. The best meal I ever had included a gigantic veal chop in an Italian place in Boston's North End. Man that was good.

Kevin

Red Baron Pan Pizza. I haven't seen this before and we both want something simple. We also got Pizza Bites in case this doesn't turn out well!

Jalisco's mexican buffet where I had cheese enciladas,mexican chile and rice and a taco salad with a couple of Miller lites

Dinner tonight? Meat. We're going to a Brazilian Churrascaria for a graduation dinner party for my nephew. The gauchos are going to bring around big skewers of different kinds of grilled meat. And I'm going to eat it. Lots of it. These places are a blast, and the best part about tonight is I don't pay the tab. I do of course have to put a check in a card as a gift.

Kevin

Awesome and I hope you fasted. 1 tip, avoid the salad bar... it'll take up space where meat should go. Red light, green light at it's finest.

just had sausage and pasta... and im still hungry =/

well were gonna start with the beer and go from there!

sounds very good Kev, do some damage for all of us!

Kevin

Grilled salmon. On the club terrace, after the round. Gorgeous course, people on the putting green, sun going down--life is good.

Thai takeout

good stuff Claire! I'm jealous! hope you had a great time!

sounds very good Kev, do some damage for all of us!

I crushed the place. Pork ribs, pork loin, top sirloin, bottom sirloin, garlic beef, bacon wrapped filet, chicken leg, linguica sausage, leg of lamb, and lamb chops. The only one I skipped was bacon wrapped chicken breast. I knocked off four of the little boats of mashed potatoes, ate three of the little cheese rolls, and even had some salad bar stuff; artichokes, asparagus, pickled mushrooms, shrimp mousse canapes, and couscous. Washed it all down with four iced teas and backed it with a piece of cheesecake.

I declare the lamb chops the winner. Succulent little meat lollipops.

Burp!

Kevin

lol damn that sounds good Kevin! well done my man!

Now comes the meat sweats.

Now comes the meat sweats.

LOLOLOLOL. As we were leaving I said to Mrs. Esox, I think I'm sweating meat. I was so hot. My buddy heard me say it and turned around laughing. He had just said the same thing to his wife. I've since cooled down, but am now suffering from garlic head and dehydration. The Brazillions likes to salts their meats.

Kevin

Reheated pizza.

Ruffles.

Cheeze-wiz.

What's for Dinner?

Buffalo chicken cheesesteak wrap, chips, Sam Adams Summer Ale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully ribeyes on the grill, if it doesn't rain all afternoon like yesterday!

It's gonna be pork tenderloin with jalapenos and peanuts in fermented soybean paste (miso) sauce over jasmine rice

two of the biggest BLT's known to man and a few MGD's to was them down...

im way too lazy right now... so it looks like its gonna be left overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back