Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef Taco's

pasta... again

5 guys

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

5 guys

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

5 Guys....ahhhhh *wipes drool*. One of my favorites. Eating yummy burgers and supporting Phil Mickelson all at the same time.

Tonights Menu:

Salad
BBQ Chicken with Carolina style BBQ sauce
Corn
Water Ice maybe for dessert

Leftover Pork Roast, an amazing mess of fried onions and sauteed mushrooms [man I love frying those two together with a great whacking knob of butter!], and rice... the rice really ruined the trend of the meal. I hate rice.

5 Guys....ahhhhh *wipes drool*. One of my favorites. Eating yummy burgers and supporting Phil Mickelson all at the same time.

Tonights Menu:

Salad
BBQ Chicken with Carolina style BBQ sauce
Corn
Water Ice maybe for dessert

man i wish phil bought into in n out instead

Made some awesome burrito/tacos. Little bean spread on the tortilla, cheese, rice, then cheese on top of the rice. Lay the taco shell in the middle, taco meat inside, cheese, rice, little lettuce/onion, sprinkle little cheese on top then warm up and BOOM one of the best tastes ever!

made some awesome burrito/tacos. Little bean spread on the tortilla, cheese, rice, then cheese on top of the rice. Lay the taco shell in the middle, taco meat inside, cheese, rice, little lettuce/onion, sprinkle little cheese on top then warm up and boom one of the best tastes ever!

taco night!!!!!!!!

Pictures didnt turn out too good. But it was a tasty piece of salmon.

Back to a summer diet; so eliminating fat/starches if at all possible lol

Grill-Smoked Teriyaki Salmon with Sauteed Asian Vegetables
IMG_3810.jpg

Late dinner for us. Popcorn shrimp and crab cakes.

All the pictures looks good. I'm hungry now.

Made Phad Thai from scratch tonight, it was good, but no where near as good as the best places around here, plus when I added up the cost of all the ingredients I could have just bought two to go. Wont do it again.

Made Phad Thai from scratch tonight, it was good, but no where near as good as the best places around here, plus when I added up the cost of all the ingredients I could have just bought two to go. Wont do it again.

I love a good pad Thai; I agree it isn't an easy one to make at home. I have attempted it before a few times. It is better each time- I bet we could put out heads together and knock out a good one.

It's more satisfying making it yourself! Haha I keep telling myself that as I look at my $200 grocery bills.

Did you use tamarind paste or did you make your own?

I love a good pad Thai; I agree it isn't an easy one to make at home. I have attempted it before a few times. It is better each time- I bet we could put out heads together and knock out a good one.

It's more satisfying making it yourself! Haha I keep telling myself that as I look at my $200 grocery bills.

Did you use tamarind paste or did you make your own?

Going to the in-laws for dinner tonight...Lord save me.

Haha good luck!

I made my own honey wheat pizza dough so it's pizza for me tonight.

Atkins friendly pizza night for my wife and I tonight. Our crust is a little different though lol, mozzarella, egg, and riced cauliflower. Sounds nuts but it tastes crazy good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atkins friendly pizza night for my wife and I tonight. Our crust is a little different though lol, mozzarella, egg, and riced cauliflower. Sounds nuts but it tastes crazy good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does sound good!
Throw in some bacon weave to keep it all together and you have a go! :devil:

took mom to red lobster for her bday... geez i thought red lobster was cheap

made Lurkey Urkey last night, low fat style

Hot turkey sausage
Cauliflower
Green Pepper
Onion
turkey pepperoni

SOOO Good!

Breakfast for dinner! Yumm