What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having Ribeyes on the grill with baked potatoes and asparagus. Well, I'M having a baked potato. Jacqui said, with the asparagus, she doesn't think she could eat a potato. (They are HUGE steaks, but still, no potatoes with steak is like saying there is too much cheese on a pizza!)

I told my wife we should have picked up some asparagus yesterday shopping. We get some here in the wild and the time is really close. Good stuff!

Popeye's fried chicken.

seafood fettucini alfredo

Steaks were perfect. I like going out to eat but I like my steaks better.

I had box tickets to a hockey game today and the suite had amazing food. Nacho bar, rotisserie chicken, pizza, open bar, the works.

BBQ Elk steak, sautéed mushroom with prawns and baked asparagus.

Buffalo Wild Wings while watching the last two hours of the Masters.

BBQ Elk steak, sautéed mushroom with prawns and baked asparagus.

Elk Steak...that sounds tasty. Sounds like a nice cold beer could wash that all down very nicely.

Elk Steak...that sounds tasty. Sounds like a nice cold beer could wash that all down very nicely.

Yes it did!! A very yummy IPA

Yes it did!! A very yummy IPA

Goodness Gracious. I love me a big hoppy IPA.

Tonights menus involves Applewood smoked Chicken sausage, Quinoa, and a side of mashed cauliflower.

Goodness Gracious. I love me a big hoppy IPA.

Tonights menus involves Applewood smoked Chicken sausage, Quinoa, and a side of mashed cauliflower.

Interesting, I've never herad of mashed cauliflower. How does that work?

Spaghetti and meatballs

Interesting, I've never herad of mashed cauliflower. How does that work?

It's super easy and a different take on mashed potatoes. The consistency is different but very yummy. I use some cream cheese for consistency and smoothness.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1659,143186-244199,00.html

A lot of people on low carb diets will substitute the mashed cauliflower for mashed potatoes. I tried it and liked it a lot and it was really easy to make.

A lot of people on low carb diets will substitute the mashed cauliflower for mashed potatoes. I tried it and liked it a lot and it was really easy to make.

After reading that recipe, I'm not too sure it's low on anything!
Cream cheese, heavy cream, butter?

This sounds like my kind of side though :D

Tonight, we dine on Thai food. I want a curry but I'm craving pad thai.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Tonight, we dine on Thai food. I want a curry but I'm craving pad thai.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Read my mind! Lucky for me there are two great Thai restaurants, neither on my way home. So I'll be gaming grilled Teriyaki Chicken, rice and a side of Spam Musubi.

That'll do.

Good ole southern BBQ for me, eastern NC style though!!

last night I smoked a pork shoulder sutffed with jalapenos and onion....

tonight my wife is making chicken sald sandwiches....but for me...i get a gluten free rice wrap....those rice tortillas are like chewing on plastic

last night I smoked a pork shoulder sutffed with jalapenos and onion....

tonight my wife is making chicken sald sandwiches....but for me...i get a gluten free rice wrap....those rice tortillas are like chewing on plastic

I smoked some sticky icky

Read my mind! Lucky for me there are two great Thai restaurants, neither on my way home. So I'll be gaming grilled Teriyaki Chicken, rice and a side of Spam Musubi.

That'll do.

Sounds good. Spam musubi is ono...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back